The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

loose trucks???

i just got new trucks a week ago, they’re Thunder King Of Trucks II 147 High Red & Blue Skateboard Trucks and they go pretty loose but every time i tighten them they come loose again and fall off. i like them really loose. Does anyone have any advice on having my trucks loose without them falling off?? grrr

G’day mate,

Sounds like you are just loosening them way too much. My recommendation is get some really soft bushes if you like them that loose, and then you can tighten them up more, with out actually making them feel tighter.

Get another set of the Nylock Nuts that are on the King Pin!!!!!

Ya may have worn them out by muckin around with them too much when ya first got them????? Just havin a stab in the dark!!!!!

Ok thanks guys and also for some reason i have black and green spitfire wheels and my reds wont fit in a couple of the wheels and its really wheel and getting me mad.

Have a look at the how to set up a skateboard video with putting bearings into the wheels. If your are still having trouble let us know.

Try bones soft bushings if you want them loose and make sure that when you put them on the nut is down flush with the kingpin.

Let us know how you go.

i prefer loose trucks

Here is the skateboard setup video.