The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WIN 5 DVDs + Stickers from Snowboard Addiction

hugofoucher - 02 July 2012 10:06 PM

Making that video I realized that about 3 times the footage included was bails, I need that set so I don’t bust my ass like last season haha
and to promote SA! best program hands down I only got 2 of em so far and they re SWEEEET!!

not sure why the link above won’t work so!
https://vimeo.com/41087369

Hey Hugo, welcome to Boardworld. cool smile

I fixed the video for you. You just need the numbers after the vimeo.com/ in the URL. So just 41087369 between the [vimeo] tags.

Nice video! Looks like you’re progressing really well. shaka

I Don’t need to win this snowboard addiction pack because i just bought the set. I can tell you it’s freaking awesome. there Backflip/frontflip training Video is helping me to complete my goal of getting upside down this season. I need the most help i can get because i have only been boarding for 9 days. Hell it’ll be worth it lol.

HardSnow - 05 July 2012 04:09 AM

I Don’t need to win this snowboard addiction pack because i just bought the set. I can tell you it’s freaking awesome. there Backflip/frontflip training Video is helping me to complete my goal of getting upside down this season. I need the most help i can get because i have only been boarding for 9 days. Hell it’ll be worth it lol.

And your attempting backflips?

good luck to ya!
Make sure you send us the film

deanobruce - 05 July 2012 06:38 AM
HardSnow - 05 July 2012 04:09 AM

And your attempting backflips?

good luck to ya!
Make sure you send us the film

Yeh we want footage…...I filmed this….his first Backflip attempt and he had riding been for ages. YOU DONT want that to happen in the park where there is no powder.

hahahhahaa

lol i have changed my mind and i’m just going to do a wildcat. But yes i will still post the footage of my first attempts and me mastering it.

plus i’m going to wear a helmet lol.
shaka

haha cool, you will probably land it now. I have another friend who landed them first time. I landed one on my 8th try, and then crashed another 5 before I got another one but then again i have no idea what i am doing and crash too much anyway. That reminds me…I am going to make an entry now.

Lol cracker. yeah i’ve been doing a lot of off season practise for this so i’m really hoping that i can get this done. If not i guess i can get free stuff from posting videos to comps like this lol.

I need snowboard addictions help because I crash A LOT and as a result my friends laugh at me A LOT (as my little vid shows), I am getting too old for the first and too soft for the second wink hopefully some tips from these DVDs can set me on the right path.

what about the vid from when you smashed your face open at snowpark? Best entry so far, I must say!

Lol This thread is going to turn into Not safe for life LMAO

Hahaha great video, CRACKERS. LOL

Thats a solid gash!

Lol Crackers, good entry!