The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

New contest. Big prize. Starts now. Sponsor a Member.

trentradpants - 01 June 2012 04:34 AM

i nominate me, if we can do so, i think ive brought a little radness to these forums

Radness Yes,
Newness No

04/10/2011 isn’t after April this year lol.

I vote for my bro too lol

I don’t vote for anyone because I’m to apathetic but if I had to smack someone with a voting stick I would hit Static…over and over again!! michelle LOL

TJswish - 01 June 2012 06:30 AM
trentradpants - 01 June 2012 04:34 AM

i nominate me, if we can do so, i think ive brought a little radness to these forums

Radness Yes,
Newness No

04/10/2011 isn’t after April this year lol.

ahhh details smetails smilesmile What about if we dicount leap years and include the myan calender, does that help my entry?? tongue wink

rider26 - 01 June 2012 03:50 AM

I would also like to nominate Coop3.

I second this nomination!

Does this mean we win   cheese

I nominate Mizu Kuma, I am sponsoring him to make a HUGE comeback shaka

Any idea when the winner of this is announced? Haha.

Boxy has been really lazy, wasn’t this comp supposed to close at 11pm on Friday night?!

We would like to welcome all our new members to the forums. Thank you for participating in this contest.

The winner of this contest is static_22 and blizzard_22.

We couldn’t go past static_22’s 366 posts and involvement in many threads. His effort was always going to be hard to beat.

Congratulations! Please get in touch with promo(at)boardworld.com.au to claim your prizes.

blizzard_22 - 03 June 2012 11:25 PM

Boxy has been really lazy, wasn’t this comp supposed to close at 11pm on Friday night?!

Haha. I’m not lazy. Some would say I’m the only person who does any work around here (rider26 is always taking long weekends and holidays).  rolleyes

When the contests close we usually need some time to review the contest. wink

Box Head - 04 June 2012 12:52 AM
blizzard_22 - 03 June 2012 11:25 PM

Haha. I’m not lazy. Some would say I’m the only person who does any work around here (rider26 is always taking long weekends and holidays).  rolleyes

Boxy must have had a big weekend LOL

So stoked, thanks Boxy and Boardworld. Really happy with my brother getting involved and starting of the season by successfully linking turns on saturday and now a win shaka

This is so very awesome! Thanks everyone at Boardworld smile

I’m really glad my sister got me onto this site. I’ve had a lot of fun on here. I also look forward to meeting a bunch of you at the Shread this year shaka

Congrats! You have def immersed yourself in the forums Static!

And he being one of the first of our members to get turns in is pretty impressive as well!

Don’t for get to tell us what you get!

Woohoo. Congrats guys. Def have to let us know what you wind up getting shaka and some pics of it hitting the mountain grin

Thanks Oz and Coop! I’ll definitely post photos when my stuff arrives smile