The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Regime

Great effort Caboose. One of my work colleagues did that Tri and struggled a bit (then again, he just had a baby so not getting much sleep).

I have dropped a grand total of 9kgs since 1st September. Crossfit, extra training with a bit of cardio, a diet with a lot of protein, no breads, grains and fruit. Good amounts of veggies and nuts. Dietitian advised and I don’t miss any of it. 3 more kgs and I will be right where I want to be.

For a while there, felt like nothing was happening but it is all coming home to roost now. Feels great.

Off to CO in January and feeling the fittest I have been for a long time for 21 uninterrupted days of riding (fingers crossed).

Checking out all the snowboarding on this site and reading this thread daily forces me to get out there to work out at lunchtimes!

Keep up the good work all.

Unbelievably to me my weight yesterday was at 120kgs again.  Yes I had a massive Friday night and some crap food on the Saturday but I have caned myself again cardio wise so far this week.  Despite the weight thing my measurements have come down a little bit more and I am so much fitter but it’s getting to the point where I just want the weight to come off more than anything.

Caboose really good effort, congrats

Cheers guys

Awesome work Cabby, are u still going strong??

I started swimming this week in my lunch break. Shoulder has been playing up so it’s time to get off my backside and look after it and lose a good 10kgs.