The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

memberlist suggestion

Add a new column to show who is onlne?
Can they be listed in order of who is online?

I dont think there is a way to view who is online currently is there?

snowslider - 16 June 2009 01:11 AM

Add a new column to show who is onlne?
Can they be listed in order of who is online?

I dont think there is a way to view who is online currently is there?

I don`t think so..I kind of asked that the other day somewhere…No reply…Mustn`t have been anybody online

I`d like to see that feature in here

We are currently working on this.

I have good idea. I played a basic ski game where you would ski down hills dodging trees and hitting jumps. What about having something like this on Boardworld? You could even have one for tree runs and one for the park where you get rated out of 10. How does this sound?

i for one would like to see a member number…as in who joined when etc and we can see how many members there really are.

I will look into it. I wanted that feature also. I’m on it smile

just something to point out. when i type if my password it doesnt blank out the letters so anyone around me can see the password which i typed in. is this going to change when the site goes public?

with that brilliant idea of mine, i picture blood squirting out of the stick-like figure body when stacking it off a rail… i would play all day if there was a prize giveaway

Larry - 19 June 2009 02:03 AM

with that brilliant idea of mine, i picture blood squirting out of the stick-like figure body when stacking it off a rail… i would play all day if there was a prize giveaway

similar to this?

That’s kind of how I feel lately. I need to get back on my snowboard.

Getting on my board each day is the only thing keeping me sane.