The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

When are you riding next?

It’s been a slow start to the season for me. Lack of snow and niggling injuries…

I’m aiming to get on the snow very soon - as soon as we get the next good snowfall.

When are you riding next?

Sunday at Baw Baw, then after that dont know depends on $$$. Hopefully ill get another ride in before interschools week in august!

My season never ends….
Well, let me correct that. - I’ve always got an opportunity to go riding, as I have a dry slope about an hour away. The truth is that summer is busier with other things to do. Winter is only busy, because I’m busy going riding, or planning to go riding. So, with that said I can always end up going, if I just take the time to go.

I’m getting older and there’s more that takes me away from riding, house and yard work, baby, wife, job X2, someone visiting in town - there’s always something.

I know that I wont be going riding again until after Friday August 6th, but possibly that weekend of Saturday the 7th I should make as a goal to go riding. We’ll see.
I wish I had real snow to ride on, of course.

31st/1st & maybe 2nd at PB

hoping for some snow .... .

31st/1st I’ll be down there..

Saturday is going to be either thredbo or perisher, just see where everyone wants to go. Sunday will be thredbo for corporate games. Hopefully the events are over and done with early so i can go for a ride after.

6th - 8th Perisher or Thredbo

I wont be boarding till november, thank god i can surf!

Tomorrow!!!!

So pumped, about to go and pick up my board, and then pack my gear.

Mt Buller here I come.

hc__davos - 23 July 2010 07:43 AM

I wont be boarding till november, thank god i can surf!

Me too, except no surfing either…

today through to wednesday

After today I can go on Monday but not much park because I kooked a jump and hurt my neck and wrist :(

Mizu Kuma - 24 July 2010 07:35 AM

Neck AND Wrist Rick???? You sure ya did it in the park???? You been pretty rampant on the ‘Babe Thread’ lately!!!!!!  hmmm

hehehe wink

Mizu Kuma - 24 July 2010 07:35 AM

Neck AND Wrist Rick???? You sure ya did it in the park???? You been pretty rampant on the ‘Babe Thread’ lately!!!!!!  hmmm

CALLOUT OF THE YEAR