The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Problems with the site, fixes, update. Please read.

I notice there has not been any suggestion for users to clear their browser cashes, cookies or even refresh page/close browser and re-open.
I thought that was the standard IT response or have times changed?

CRACKERS - 11 November 2012 11:22 AM

Its magic

It is!!!!!

CRACKERS - 11 November 2012 11:22 AM

Its magic

It is!!!!!

We’re still working on things. The update last night had some issues so I think nacho rolled it back.

I’ll let you know when we have a solution.

OK, most issues have now been fixed. The remaining “blank pages” issue will be fixed tonight when nacho runs a script to recalculate the forums.

Is anyone else seeing a problem with formatting / text sizing on some replies? i.e. some text is smaller. I’m not seeing this but I know Mizu is. Please let me know if anyone else is experiencing this problem. Please post a screenshot and let us know which browser you’re using.

Onwards and upwards… we are pushing ahead to the new website as soon as possible. It is no secret the current site has been experiencing issues lately. The new site is going to run so much better and all these little bugs will be fixed. Spam will be a lot less common and there will be many new features for you guys. We are truly sorry for the recent problems and we thank you for your support and patience. Better things are coming, I promise.

Blank pages should now be fixed. Please let us know if you notice anything weird on the forums (we already know about that Mizu character, so need need to email me about him).

Men that figure skate!!!!!

Now that’s weird!!!!!

Jez

it looks okay now.

Yea, no major issue for me at the moment smile.

Apart from not enough posts… seriously people I’m bored raspberry

Sometimes the adverts at the top of the page dont appear for me. But that could be our slow ass internet!