The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Problems with the site, fixes, update. Please read.

If you can’t see posts, go back a page or 2 and they will show up.

To be honest I don’t any more just couldn’t be bothered now. If I click on a thread that is “blank” i just click out of it. I will just catch up on what i missed when it gets fixed.

Thankfully it is only on the massive “fluff” threads nothing that can’t wait

haha totally! smile

TJswish - 08 November 2012 08:59 AM

Yeah I tried that but no there seems to be a bit of a problem with some threads . . .

ozgirl - 08 November 2012 09:32 AM

To be honest I don’t any more just couldn’t be bothered now. If I click on a thread that is “blank” i just click out of it. I will just catch up on what i missed when it gets fixed.

Thankfully it is only on the massive “fluff” threads nothing that can’t wait

Settle down…......... take a chill pill….......

redjames - 08 November 2012 11:21 AM

Yeah I tried that but no there seems to be a bit of a problem with some threads . . .

Some, you have to go back like 3-4 pages :(

Would you believe I tried that too ..

redjames - 08 November 2012 11:21 AM

Please post links to any threads that aren’t working at all. Either way, this should be fixed tonight.

The fix was meant to go through last night but there was a storm where nacho lives and the internet was down. He will be pushing it through later tonight.

Is it just me or are there duplicates of everything?

Previous issues have been fixed. Now experiencing double posts from the last few days. Will fix this new issue soon. Sorry guys.

Its magic

its magic

Most previous issues have been fixed. We know about the double posts from the last few days. Working to fix that now.

If you see ANY new issues please report them here. Please be very specific and let us know exactly what is happening.

We are working hard to restore the forums back to normal.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Ok.

Still same issues withe blank pages.

Eg

Snowboarding Photography Contest 2012 - Closes: Oct 14