The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Fast Reply not working on Phone?????

Convo from another thread!!!!!

DylanV - 24 October 2012 01:15 AM
RPS88A - 23 October 2012 08:37 PM

Ok attempt three….anyone having issues with the fast response option?

Its not just you! Its been happening to me on my phone and tablet too, you hit submit and it takes you to the post reply page?

Another one here!!!!! Only on the phone!!!!!

I mentioned it in the Site Feedback Thread, but nobody responded!!!!!

It’s been happening for a while now!!!!!

I just tested it on my phone and it works fine for me…

Had a similar issue a couple of times in the past week from an android tablet. I think it may have even happenend on a couple of work computers as well. I now habitually select all/copy any large posts before hitting submit.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that it doesn’t do it all the time!!!!!

But it has happened quite a few times to me already!!!!!

I end up returning to the original Fast Reply post, then copy/paste into the Post Reply instead of rewriting it!!!!! (If it’s too long)

Ergh just had a similar issue with editing a post from a school pc running IE8.

Each time I clicked update post it would refresh the text box to the original pre-edited text. It did it a number of times before finally accepting the changes.

Yeah it’s totally broken raspberry

posted from my iPhone

Well, fix it then finney!!!!!  rage

You guys just mustnt be as awesome as finney and myself. Thats the problem cool smirk

Works fine on my phone. I’ll get nacho to look into this.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 24 October 2012 04:14 AM

You guys just mustnt be as awesome as finney and myself. Thats the problem cool smirk

Didn’t ya Mum tell ya that ya will go blind from doin that too much?????

I spoke to nacho about this and the verdict is: this is definitely a problem with your phone and browser. Apparently there is no error on our end.

user/operator?? LOL

Yeah I just sit here mashing buttons… hmmm

rider26 - 24 October 2012 11:33 PM

I spoke to nacho about this and the verdict is: this is definitely a problem with your phone and browser. Apparently there is no error on our end.

i am having same issues and i am not using phone, i am on my mac book using safari,chrome,firefox same ..

rider26 - 24 October 2012 11:33 PM

It’s never happen before, and it’s only been happening from about a week ago!!!!!

Sounds like it’s also doin it on different OS and different Browsers too?????

Will look into this further.

* Replying to this with fast reply.