The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Short Film Contest 2010

Admins

Does the video have to be on Vimeo? the upload limit of 500mb is a big restrictive,my files are to large and i want to put up a few clips but it only gives you 500mb a week, am i able to put up a youtube clip?

cheers

Hey mate,

No problem, Youtube is fine. If we need it on Vimeo later you can use our Vimeo Plus account.

smile

ok thanks!

We have extended the due date by a few days to give people a chance to film this weekend and edit.

If you have entered, please be ready to take a weekend snowboard trip in early September.

rider26 - 18 August 2010 08:33 AM

We have extended the due date by a few days to give people a chance to film this weekend and edit.

If you have entered, please be ready to take a weekend snowboard trip in early September.

haha thats sick, i was going to be frantically editing on the laptop in the car on sunday arvo on the way home from the slopes

haha mizu, awsome stuff

haha nice vid LlamaTemple raspberry

damm i was just packing my musket and cutlass for this weekends trip to the snow and they post a pirates teaser!
.....argh! oh well if u cant beat em join em!!! fifteen men on a dead mans chest!!!!!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 19 August 2010 11:33 PM

haha Llama!!!! I saw you guys through Merrits Park and then do the dash into the Cafe, when I was at Thredders last week!!!!!

amakat, were ya talkin about my vid or Llama Temple’s???? If ya meant mine then thanks, if ya meant Llama’s then I’m takin you out of the will!!!! Only Kiddin….....you’ll still inherit my 32 snowboardin socks when I’m gone!!!

HAHA nar mizu i was talking about your vid!!!
yay socks sick

I was thinking that I always try and film the best riders I know and don’t really film the people learning as its really hard to make it interesting,but i thought id try editing a vid for this comp of someone learning, as its often the people learning that are having the best time. This is a little edit from footage I took early this season in NZ of my sister hitting her first jump, I wish id thought of the idea earlier so I could have filmed more of what I wanted, anyways this what i came up with from the available footage… i think she did pretty well!

I’m hoping to have up an edit from the weekend by tonight to…...if i can edit it fast enough! smile

Some pretty rockin vids so far, loving Llama’s and Mizu, yours was awesome!

Crackers, cant wait to see the recent footage!

Nice one CRACKERS! Yeah she did really well. smile

Looking forward to your weekend edit.

HAHA loving Llama’s and Mizu and CRACKERS!!

wish the deadline was extended to later in season. I do most of my filming in sept, sunnie skies smile