The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a Power Balance wrist band

We have five Power Balance wrist bands to give away. The first Power Balance band will be given away tomorrow night.

The first Power Balance wrist band will be given to whoever makes the best suggestion for a contest to give away the remaining four bands.

Post your suggestions in here. smile

All prizes are given on the condition you post feedback of your experience with Power Balance after one week of use. Please post feedback into this thread: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/801/P30/

Power Balance is Performance Technology designed to work with your body’s natural energy field. Founded by athletes, Power Balance is a favorite among elite athletes for whom balance, strength and flexibility are important.

Power Balance is based on the idea of optimizing the body’s natural energy flow, similar to concepts behind many Eastern philosophies. The hologram in Power Balance is designed to resonate with and respond to the natural energy field of the body.

http://www.powerbalance.com

Best video of stack that the entrant was involved in.. if no video is available then photo’s of the injuries sustained and a story to go with it.. story can be elaborated upon for comedy value

Though very unlikely I’d still find it hilalrious if the comp was everyone entering sets up a web cam live stream of a pole, and they all stand on it karate kid style. Everyone starts at same time running live feed, but mics need to be set up so heckeling is possible for putting off players. Call it the Boardworld Power Balance Beam Challange…......

Seeing this is not going to happen, maybe post a photo of yourself showing extraordinary balance or lack of. That way you get both ends of the spectrum.
Also like finneys idea of personal stack videos

funniest photo of yourself doing the tree pose in a public place wearing your boardworld t-shirt…or if no shirt, with a boardworld sticker stuck over your eyes

Good idea! I like this one Sensei Gamblor!

Mizu Kuma - 12 July 2010 11:08 AM
Gamblor - 12 July 2010 11:05 AM

funniest photo of yourself doing the tree pose in a public place wearing your boardworld t-shirt…or if no shirt, with a boardworld sticker stuck over your eyes

Hell YEAH! This is the one rider!

maybe she belongs in the babe thread LOL

Here is me balancing while on the way to Future Music Festival this year.

Mind you I was decently sloshed!

That was one nice Burbon… but still probably the worst of the 3 Future music’s I went to.

(And the second one, I was so drunk I don’t remember much!)

hows about the person who has the best tan on the wrist to use the power bracelet to cover it? ahha

or who had the best goggle tan [=

Or what about the lets just give Hammo a power balance comp!!

Hammo - 13 July 2010 06:35 AM

finney - 13 July 2010 06:38 AM
Hammo - 13 July 2010 06:35 AM

haha I like that one

s0o .. ... who won? ehehe

We’ve got till midnight…  tongue laugh

how about make a short vid clip on trying to advertise the power bracelet using a boardworld sticker

Might be a bit tough to get that together in the next hour!!

Comon rider just let me win! I will give you weekly reviews for as long as you want!!