The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sticker Contest 2010

All I can give is links to the photos on my facebook and hope they count!

Maccas cooma!

mizu that is the winner hands down hahahaha that is the best ever

Miza wins for sure !!!!!!!

Thats gold mate

Flawless victory - Mizu

Mizu Kuma - 14 August 2010 09:56 AM

Just before the dam wall on Kosi Rd, headin in to Jindy, I saw a perfect opportunity for the comp!!!!! Straight after I had slapped a sticker on the Bus, (which incidentally, no one was injured in the accident, although they did lose all their luggage from the fire), I was taking a photo and a lady approached me and asked me who I was taking the photo for! She was taking hers for the local Newspaper!!!!!

haha thats crazy cool!
i tought some guys from that bus at thredbo and half of them didnt have any gear!
felt so sorry for half of them!

My sandbox helmet!!

Hey all, since moving to Perth 4 years ago the distance to the snow has been blown out a little, so for my 30th I decided to bring the snow to WA. The party’s not for a couple of weeks but we banged up the ramp and rail a little early for a practice session. We’ve got that dziner snow sht here too for the party so will send through some photos after.

yeah gotta hand it to mizu.. top notch effort..

throwing this one up just for the sake of it, basically easy for anyone to spot when I’m strapping in, along with acting as a target for snowballs haha

I went past cooma maccas and my drive thru sticker is still there grin

Mizu Kuma - 15 August 2010 08:02 AM

I’ll just have to go back down the snow just to see your Cooma Mac Attack now crazy!!!! wink

I’m heading to Thredbo in the next couple weeks so I hope it’s still there! LOL

haha snowcrazy don’t worry i’ll check for you (me live in cooma ) grin
mizu how could u?!?!!? haha but that is funny!!

Entries have now closed. We will be announcing the winner soon…

snowcrazy - 15 August 2010 07:38 AM

i put one up there too! im certain they take them down :(

Rick0889 - 16 August 2010 07:24 AM
snowcrazy - 15 August 2010 07:38 AM

i put one up there too! im certain they take them down :(

They took down the one from the thank you sign but the other one was still there yesterday arvo.

The winner is Mizu Kuma. Congratulations, the prize pack is yours!  grin

We went over all the photos and decided Mizu’s entry was the most creative (not to mention hilarious) and would have been viewed by a wide audience. His entry on the blown up bus really sums up what this contest is all about.

Thank you to everyone who entered. We really appreciate your time and commitment to helping us promote Boardworld.

Stay tuned for more contests and give-aways…