The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The best thing you have seen on the internet today?

snowdragon - 12 December 2011 01:14 AM

LOL Charlie Sheen - Still Winning!!

CHARLIE Sheen’s mobile went into a meltdown after he accidentally tweeted his personal phone number while trying to message Justin Bieber to call him.
The actor had yet another trademark “#winning” moment when he mistakenly tweeted his private number to his five million Twitter followers over dinner at Michelin-starred restaurant Guy Savoy in Las Vegas, the New York Post reports.

The former Two and a Half Men star - hoping to send a private message to Bieber to get him to call - sent out the message, “310-954-7277 Call me bro. C,” and followers quickly retweeted the message.

A source at the restaurant told the Post: “Charlie’s phone immediately went into meltdown. It was ringing wildly, and he got 1800 text messages in minutes. Charlie saw the funny side and answered the phone a few times, saying things like ‘Ray’s Pizza’ and ‘Winning’.”
“But his phone just continued ringing and buzzing and eventually just completely melted down.

Charlie was, like, ‘I guess I need a new phone’.”

Damn you Charlie you are to awesome :D

http://vimeo.com/29536824

You all gotta watch this, its crazy!

fuck yeah bmth wink

BKM - 13 December 2011 05:00 AM

Cool!!!!! Love how he pours the coke out all over the floor!!!!! If that was my place, I’d show him another magic trick!!!!!

[youtube]DJsQcnB6GC0#![/youtube]

Mizu Kuma - 13 December 2011 05:39 AM
BKM - 13 December 2011 05:00 AM

Cool!!!!! Love how he pours the coke out all over the floor!!!!! If that was my place, I’d show him another magic trick!!!!!

hahaha LOL

I reckon that bloke might have needed a new racing suit after that!!

Azz - 13 December 2011 06:11 AM

[youtube]DJsQcnB6GC0#![/youtube]

That is so nasty :o

1. Go to Google
2. Search for “Let it snow”

Enjoy smile

3. When your screen fogs up, hold down your left mouse button and write your name smile

and while your there, google “askew” then try “do a barrel roll”

when your really bored, give “gravity” a shot.

“one is the loneliest number”

“recursion” that one is a bit subtle