The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The best thing you have seen on the internet today?

CRACKERS - 08 December 2011 02:53 AM
Mizu Kuma - 08 December 2011 01:52 AM

We could get K2, just before he lands off the 30 foot booter?????

Just to numb the pain of the landin!!!!!

So it’ll be out of love!!!!! Really it would!!!!!

pretty funny hey! there is a whole lot of episodes but most of them are only in Norwegian with no translations. There is a really funny one where they strap binoculars to there heads backwards so everything is really small. soooo funny!

maybe we could start our own tv show in English?

Call it “CRACKERS & CHEESE”?????

cords - 08 December 2011 12:13 AM

haha yeah its been posted before mizu. The guy who did that CG is pretty clever, methinks!

P.s. this is from my fave snowboard movie everrrrrr!

this is why hockey is epic

This was in the surf section so now sure how many people saw it.
Definately the sickest thing I’ve seen on the net today

Hey Mika, in reply to your post - the greates fight in NHL has to be to be this one:

[youtube]56ww—j17sE[/youtube]

LOL HAHAHAHA cant stop laughing at that, good one Dolph

Found this earlier today, thought it was pretty nuts!

I haven’t seen a skate video put together like this before

http://thechive.com/2011/12/09/ive-never-seen-a-skate-video-like-this-before/

That was awesome Richard! Thanks for sharing

Damn that’s some freaking awesome skateboarding o_O

Azz - 11 December 2011 08:19 PM

want want WANTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

heres a youtube version of the skate vid…other link takes to long to download

cheers CRACKERS wink

LOL Charlie Sheen - Still Winning!!

CHARLIE Sheen’s mobile went into a meltdown after he accidentally tweeted his personal phone number while trying to message Justin Bieber to call him.
The actor had yet another trademark “#winning” moment when he mistakenly tweeted his private number to his five million Twitter followers over dinner at Michelin-starred restaurant Guy Savoy in Las Vegas, the New York Post reports.

The former Two and a Half Men star - hoping to send a private message to Bieber to get him to call - sent out the message, “310-954-7277 Call me bro. C,” and followers quickly retweeted the message.

A source at the restaurant told the Post: “Charlie’s phone immediately went into meltdown. It was ringing wildly, and he got 1800 text messages in minutes. Charlie saw the funny side and answered the phone a few times, saying things like ‘Ray’s Pizza’ and ‘Winning’.”
“But his phone just continued ringing and buzzing and eventually just completely melted down.

Charlie was, like, ‘I guess I need a new phone’.”

LOL