The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The STOKE thread

blizzard_22 - 07 May 2016 10:28 PM

Pretty stoked the Majura Parkway is finished and open all the way through. Means a better commute for me everyday, and so much easier come snow season!

They finally finished? Almost be worth a trip back to see the end product wjat a mess waiting for it to happen!!

SnowDragon - 11 May 2016 06:40 AM
blizzard_22 - 07 May 2016 10:28 PM

Pretty stoked the Majura Parkway is finished and open all the way through. Means a better commute for me everyday, and so much easier come snow season!

They finally finished? Almost be worth a trip back to see the end product wjat a mess waiting for it to happen!!

Yep finally and it is amazing LOL such a good commute now, except in and out of Gungahlin is still a shocker, road works on every road in and out!

rider26 - 26 April 2016 01:29 PM

So stoked I went shredding with DCP today, testing the 2017 YES. Greats. shaka

This is so sick, Jez!

WOOT!

As I had my mid year review - all went well.

The only negative one of my boss’ had was watching my work/life balance (apparently i work to hard??) ... LOL

“Awesome” i said, “I was actually going to ask about working remotely on Friday afternoons during winter” (ie the working from the passenger seat of the car!)

“Of course” she said!

Happy Dance!

Hell yeah! That’s awesome

Stoked someone at work offered my bro and I free accommodation in Jindy for the season, whenever we want! Brand spanking new house too!

Stoked - Croatia on Thursday! These white legs need some serious sun!

Safe travels @billy

Fingers crossed for a happy baby too!

I think the wife and I are locking in a week off, will be spending from the 26th-4th August at Le Château de L’équipe Samsy, looking forward to it.  I’ve only got 16 days on the hill so far this season, feels like I’m a little behind the eight ball for this stage of the season compared to my usual.