The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The STOKE thread

did…...did….......did you pee in it??

No yet i havent, going to head back up after the first few snowfalls just to pee in it.

Stoked storm beat the roosters! Certainly wasn’t expecting that. Yay for a home preliminary final in Melbourne :D

I lost my skateboard in the bushes off the valley trail about 2 months ago, yesterday someone posted up on the whistler summer facebook group saying they found a board in that area, give a description and the owner can have it back.

Stoked that yesterday he returned it to me! Good karma going his way! Fucking love Whistler and its people!

He said he was walking his dog and it went deep into some scrub then dragged it out, so well covered that it’s still in pretty good shape.

Just got an SMS from the fiance…. and she got me 2… TWO!!!! Prior snowboards from the gobble gobble sale. Didn’t even ask, just got it.
ERMAGERD! She’s usually telling me NO MORE SNERBERDS! I’m not even there!!!

Why didn’t someone tell me the secret is in the proposal!?!?!? =P

S-S-S-STOKE LEVEL HIGH. (even tho’ I can’t ride it yet. Com’on Canadian immigration, process my app!)

I’m so stoked on my new setup for Whistler! Rome Agent 154 snowboard + Rome 390 Boss bindings. I’ve been so stoked on Rome for many years, and I’ve always wanted this setup in my quiver. Well, it’s now here in my possession and I am stoked! cheese

Nice!!!!! shaka

Stoked that my shorter Japowder Board turned up today!!!!!

Absolutely stoked with this guy! Best Xmas present we’ve ever had.  heart

Congrats mate!!!!! ??

And you’ve named him Bjorn!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 13 January 2016 11:05 AM

Congrats mate!!!!! ??

Better than Andrew I guess?

Congrats Tills!!!

Azz - 13 January 2016 12:35 PM
Mizu Kuma - 13 January 2016 11:05 AM

Congrats mate!!!!! ??

Better than Andrew I guess?

Congrats Tills!!!

Glad that it was only your guess!!!!!

IMO!!!!!

Believe it or not @brodude1 you can go DUI on a skate board! It depends what state you’re in, some states will deem you as a pedestrian, which means they can fine you for disorderly conduct!

Pretty sure he’s just a Spammer!!!!! @blizzard_22

Stoked we’re heading to New York and Denver for a couple of weeks. We leave on Wednesday.

Will be in Denver for SIA 2016. ??