The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hi, I’m Randy

Photography is a passion of mine, as well as snowboarding and sometimes cars..  I was posting some pics in the “best picture” thread, but I got a bit carried away, so I figured rather than flood that thread, i’d create my own and show some non snowboarding pics..

so here’s some of my faves over the years, some old, some new.. hope you enjoy

my fiance’

the island house (Coast of Maine, United states)

some random sort of cliche photos

some friends cars in a warehouse

sailing..

rally race

my car

some other peoples cars

Sweet pics, you have some awesome pics in there grin

You have definetly got a eye for photography.  The heart shaped rocks reflection photo is really interesting it took a bit to figure out just what angle and what was reflecting.  Great job mate, looking forward to seeing more of your work.  If you have a website share it with us.  If not I suggest getting one and get in the business.

Incredible photography, Randy. Awesome!

Yeah yeah yeah!

VW rule but they are all a little new and too slow. wink

I’ll stick with my 42 yo variant running a 2lt type IV injected twin turbo - though the luxury of a V6 golf would be a considered swap even if it is slower.

Love the pics and your eye.

darb - 30 May 2010 06:48 AM

You have definetly got a eye for photography.  The heart shaped rocks reflection photo is really interesting it took a bit to figure out just what angle and what was reflecting.  Great job mate, looking forward to seeing more of your work.  If you have a website share it with us.  If not I suggest getting one and get in the business.

Thanks for the compliments smile. I don’t have a website yet, but I think it may finally be time.  I’ve held back for a long time becuase I didn’t want to be one of those people that “thinks” they are a professional photographer just because they have a website with their photos on it.  The digital revolution caused a huge flood of wannabee’s and every tom, dick and harry had a damn photo website.  That seems to have filtered out a bit now, so I think you’re right, it’s time for me to make my own website.

Very nice, I look forward to seeing more!

Nice photos Randy, wish I had half your talent. How long have you been shooting for? Got any snow photos too?

very well done, buddy.. awesome pics

tayles - 01 June 2010 03:28 PM

Nice photos Randy, wish I had half your talent. How long have you been shooting for? Got any snow photos too?

Thanks smile , I’ve been shooting for about 5 years now.. Here’s some of my favorite snow shots..

wow, well done thelumpya2… those shots are sensational

thelumpya2 - 02 June 2010 03:01 PM
tayles - 01 June 2010 03:28 PM

Thanks smile , I’ve been shooting for about 5 years now.. Here’s some of my favorite snow shots..

Of course these shots look very familiar, well done on the photo comp.

You’re a gun, Randy.

Really like your work. Feel free to share some more.  smile

Can I ask what gear you use for the rally shots?

If you need any assistance setting up your website, I know a reasonable amount of HTML and CSS to get things working. (Though, you could probably find people better, if you get stuck, let me know and I might be able to pull you out of a sticky situation.

Or I can build something for you and actually put in some decent time if you want to pay me raspberry. Of course I don’t charge as much as a website company and can’t host etc.

Awesome photos mate.
what camera are you using?

I would be keen on some larger sizes to make my wall paper.

you got a contact email?

Me too actually… I’ve had my wallpaper for too long now