The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Manton Skateboards?

Hey CJ
Check out our facebook page i try to keep everybody informed on new releases from Manton Skateboards and explain the technology behind what we are doing.

Hey CJ
Your board snapping monster of a friend will have a SAF demo to ride over the weekend. Dude kills it!

Yeah he is gnarly as. Definitely a monster to test that deck out.

Cheers Butcher.

Gday CJ
Everything has finally landed. Super happy with our SAF titanium trucks light weight and strong as an OX. Check out our new SAF ad on the website to see our boned bushings and hollow kingpins. Decks are also insane. Check out our facebook page to keep updated. later mate!

they look sick butch!

Thanks mate, all i need to do is get them available for sale! I am super happy with the end result (over a year in the making to design all the parts to match) To be honest there is not much i would change with them. Knowing me i will find a titanium something, or carbon fibre part somewhere to ad! LOL…

PS.. THANKS TO THE BOARDWORLD READERS FOR GETTING BEHIND US REALLY GIVES ME INSPIRATION TO MAKE EVEN BETTER BOARDS FOR AUSSIE SKATERS!

Great stuff, Butcher! cool grin

Awesome Butch, also just in time to put in some stockings for littles kiddes everywhere.

Hope all the hard works pays off mate, its looking good.

Thanks boys.
They are all ready for sale now on the website. I am calling them the best complete an Australia company has ever produced using all their own parts!...

Old thread but Manton trucks are pretty mad i really like em definitely worth buying

I hear they are working on some new trucks that are going to be pretty special! We will keep you posted as this develops.

rider26 - 07 May 2015 04:09 AM

I hear they are working on some new trucks that are going to be pretty special! We will keep you posted as this develops.

Look forward to seeing what comes through the pipeline.

Dead thread back to life. Whats up boys.. CJ , rider26. Many things are in the pipeline, mainly tweaking the SAF deck manufacturing and being able to have 8.5 decks with that construction! Heaps of punters have asked for them
Thanks Ripkord0380…. i love designing trucks.. glad you like em!