The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

L to R:

Fyve Fish 160
Burton Parkitect 160 w Malavita bindings
Burton Joystick 157
Burton Feelgood 149 (GFs) w Escapade bindings

Just got rid of my Nug to get the parkitect and going to upgrade the missus to a new flying v feelgood at the end of the season cool smile

Just took delivery of this beauty, 162 Flight Attendant. With up to 40cm forecast to fall until tomorrow, I’m expecting a fantastic day for the maiden voyage!

Good day all! I should start out by saying that I am new to this forum. Living in Canada. Winter hasn’t started here in the great white North! Am riding a 159 Yes Pick your Line with Cartels. Boots are Burton Ion redwing.

joebloggs13 - 23 September 2015 11:34 PM

Good day all! I should start out by saying that I am new to this forum. Living in Canada. Winter hasn’t started here in the great white North! Am riding a 159 Yes Pick your Line with Cartels. Boots are Burton Ion redwing.

Howdy Joe!!!!! shaka

joebloggs13 - 23 September 2015 11:34 PM

Hey Joe,

Which mountain are you riding at? There will be quite a few BWers in Canada this coming season (mainly Whistler) but a few at some of the other mountains as well.

Hi TJ, I am in eastern Canada. Unfortunately I won’t be heading to Whistler. You will enjoy Whistler/Blackcomb!

Japan Quiver: Yes 2020, Gentemstick Bigfish 163, MTNApproach Skies.

joebloggs13 - 24 September 2015 01:05 PM

Hi TJ, I am in eastern Canada. Unfortunately I won’t be heading to Whistler. You will enjoy Whistler/Blackcomb!

Ahh unlucky. I’ll most likely be in Fernie, I’ll definitely get some pics up here for everyone to see smile

So apparently I now have these waiting for me at Whis. Prior MFS and MFR 162s.

Can’t wait to use them… I think I’ll need more than 1 binding. LOL

Camber or CamRock version?

They should both be camrock. =)

There was also a Khyber there but just missed out on it.

Nice!!!!!

Dunno squat about Priors, but they look like they’ve got a hankerin for some powder, them boards?????

@Mizu: Whistler made. They have powder, freeride, and all mountain freestyle boards. They a bit more powder and freeride shapes and only 1 all mountain freestyle board (the AMF).

skip11 - 13 October 2015 03:13 PM

@Mizu: Whistler made. They have powder, freeride, and all mountain freestyle boards. They a bit more powder and freeride shapes and only 1 all mountain freestyle board (the AMF).

Sweet!!!!!

Is that what Andy Aitken got last season?????

^ Yerp.

He got a full custom tho’, but I really can’t wait to use either boards.