The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

Boards left to right
FYVE Alex Lehours CamRock 151 w/ Ride Rodeo bindings
DC PLY 150.5  
Jones Mountain Twin 154 w/ Union Contact Pro bindings

Boots: 2014 Nike Kaiju 9.5

Nice, Dylan!

How good is the DC Ply?! I have the womens model - it is definitely more of a stiffer flex and charging board, out of my quiver. I’ve ridden it in the pipe before, and really loved it, so I’m looking forward to the pipe being built here!

Noice Dylan! How’s the Jones go in pow? Got my Mountain Twin ready for Japan soon!

Yes PYL and a Burton Fish. Hoping to buy a new powder board, which in turn will lead it to snow non-stop this Aussie winter!
*First post, broke the cherry after many years of reading this forum.

Welcome to the posting life Mr Pig. Post us a picture of these boards to froth over.

Hope you keep posting smile

Powder_Pig - 19 March 2015 05:31 PM

Yes PYL and a Burton Fish. Hoping to buy a new powder board, which in turn will lead it to snow non-stop this Aussie winter!
*First post, broke the cherry after many years of reading this forum.

Welcome to Boardworld, Powder_Pig! shaka

Current quiver (that I’m actually riding this season) in Whistler. I desperately want a new board. Can’t wait to get my hands on a YES Greats (waiting patiently for the 2016 model).

If you ever wanna retire your UnInc please give it to me smile

Are those Now 2016 bindings, Jez?

They are indeed. The 2016 Pilot model. So hyped on these!

what are the pilot models?

Are they engineering samples or retail?  They look pretty sweet.

edit: never mind, just saw your comments in the Whis thread.  Looking forward to some reviews soon!

K2_TeacherBoy - 23 March 2015 02:06 PM

what are the pilot models?

It’s a new model in the 2016 line. It won’t be in stores until November. Price-wise it slides in between the IPO and Select. It has a wider heelcup to accommodate larger volume boots. Quite possibly the best binding I’ve ever ridden.

skip11 - 23 March 2015 01:04 PM

If you ever wanna retire your UnInc please give it to me smile

It’s next season’s rock board! wink

2009 X8 camber with missions, 2014 Happy Hour with Restricted Cartels (base looks better than topsheet hah) and 2014 Highlife with T9 Brewer pros. Seems like an odd binding for the highlife but they’re super stiff, definitely not the park version.

Haven’t.ridden any of them yet hah, changed my whole quiver at the end of the season picking up good deals. 10 weeks to go!