The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

PosiJohn - 24 November 2014 10:47 AM

This is my first board.
Yes Jackpot 158 board with NOW IPO bindings.

Great setup, mate. You’re going to be stoked! grin

New board set up, Yes the greats with raiden bindings. Old board is Ride the kink

Thanks Jeremy for hooking us up with the board

You are most welcome, mate! punch

Make sure you let us know what you think of the board once you give it a proper shred. Enjoy! grin

So stoked I finally got to ride my new board today!
It’s a custom made version of the Prior Shotgun 162. It’s the Shotgun geometry but 10mm widened equally at the waist and tip/tail. And I added a Carbon/Kevlar insert for more pop and drive through the turns. It save half a kilo of weight too.

Soon to come are some Burton Diode bindings and Imperial boots. Should be a good setup for riding a bit of everything.

Camber Andy?

Awesome, Andy! Now you can really let it rip!  cool smile

So sick, Andy. Great work man!

skip11 - 19 December 2014 04:46 PM

Camber Andy?

Hell yeah it is! So much snap!
I’m a big advocate of camber. Rode it in powder today. I officially love this board :D

Dont snap it LOL

Ssshhhhhh!

Although Prior has a 3 year warranty, so I’m pretty confident it will last thumbsup

I think a Prior will be my next board, we get $200 off for having a BC address also!

wanna send me a prior split deano?

rider26 - 06 December 2014 07:29 AM

You are most welcome, mate! punch

Make sure you let us know what you think of the board once you give it a proper shred. Enjoy! grin

Hey mate, just wanna say thanks again for the recommendation and help cool smile

After 2 days riding I can’t believe how much easier and smoother everything is. A few times on the first day I actually overturned due to the ease. It has also helped with the confidence going down steep slopes, that was one area I still lack but the board is very helpful in tight turns. Keen to test it out on some boxes, not quite ready for rails yet.

Definitely recommend Yes ‘The Greats’ to all.

K2_TeacherBoy - 24 December 2014 09:49 AM

wanna send me a prior split deano?

Sure, pay for one for me also and i will!

deanobruce - 21 December 2014 04:05 PM

I think a Prior will be my next board, we get $200 off for having a whistler address also!