The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

I’d put a $500 bet on with anyone that I will land flips in Japan smirk

When did you get the Yes Asym ?

And bring it cause I want to ride one again before I buy one…think its going to be my 2014 board smile

DylanV - 03 January 2014 04:33 PM

I’d put a $500 bet on with anyone that I will land flips in Japan smirk

I cant wait for the aftermath!

DigitalReaver - 04 January 2014 12:08 AM

When did you get the Yes Asym ?

And bring it cause I want to ride one again before I buy one…think its going to be my 2014 board smile

Yea I got the asym at the shred last year, and yea im bringing it, its my biggest board

currently riding a Forum Scalleywag - but next will be a Burton Nug - feedback?

Tried the V-Rocker first year Nug a few seasons ago. Didn’t like it. I’m not much of a park-freestyle guy so that might be it. I found it sketchy on hardpack. Maybe the cambered, flying-v, or flat version of the Nug will be better but haven’t got the chance to demo them yet.

Took my nug to japan last year and loved it!!
Only draw back was on a 50CM+ pow day which was near the end of my trip, the wax had well and truly gone from my base and i bogged down a couple of times from lack of speed. A nearly nipple depp walk out is nooooooo fun at all. But that being said, until that point and the following days after a fresh waxing, it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Im now looking at getting a yes 420 for next years jaunt.
Also This year my aussie season was 95% done on my nug aswell, to me it performed great on all snow conditions.

Root> nug   but both are great boards

I’d rather have a root than a nug too LOL

K2_TeacherBoy - 15 January 2014 03:19 PM

I’d rather have a root than a nug too LOL

STOP THAT!!!

Book him, Raddo!!!!!

Got a yes PYL with the hammerhead on the bottom to take to Japan anyone ridden one yet?

Haven’t ever posted in this thread with a ride of my own yet…suppose it is about time!

Here is my 2014 Arbor Draft with 2014 Nikita Ninja bindings. Newest, fandanglest set-up I’ve ever had…needless to say I am over the moon with it!

How are you liking the Arbor so far cords?

Newest addition to the quiver, 2014 Lib Tech Lando 154. As you can see, the rocker is very very mellow, and the tips are touching the ground. It’s more like a flat board with 2 camber zones.

Hi Guys,

I ride The New Standard 154cm by Endeavor with Ride Rodeo Bindings.
Looking at getting something else for this coming winter.