The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

Mizu Kuma - 28 October 2011 01:32 AM

My new ride, a YES Tasman(iac) 156 with FLUX TT30’s (Binders courtesy of BOARDWORLD),

and Mrs Mizu’s new YES Basic 146, with FLUX GM30’s on order from STM, (Both boards and Mrs Mizu’s binders at a great price courtesy of rider26 and STM Bondi)

FLUX YES!!!!!! shaka

How good does that setup look! Yeeeeeeeeeew! shaka

I just need to add snow!!!!!!  cool grin

Mizu they look so rad!!!

Cheers K2!!!!!

I reckon that they’ll go pretty damn well also!!!!!!  ollie

ooh yeaaahh!!!!!!!

nice one Mizu shaka

Cheers YES Brother!!!!!  cool grin

Danggg Mizu Bear… makes me wanna buy a yes boarddd ><

Very nice set for Mr & Mrs Mizu… YES!!! shaka

How many board you have now???

Go for it skip!!!!! Have ya tried CamRock at all????

Cheers Silent!!!!! I have 3, but will only use 2 of them!!!!! Mrs Mizu now has 2, but will prob only use the new one!!!!!

shaka

Niiiiiiiiiice Mizz!

That looks like a wicked setup. Very jelly.

I bet you I’d win the comp for the biggest POS board though!

That’s a good idea for a thread I reckon. Let’s see who rides the crappiest board.  tongue laugh

I tried AmpTek (basically the same as CamRock) on Rossignol Magtek. Really like it, my fav board I demoed last season (out of BSOD, Signal Omni, Sherlock, Nug, Bataleon Whatever, and some Prior powder board) except that there is no rebound out of carves because the camber is so minimal and it’s between the feet instead at the ends.

@Tills, Hahahahaaa, I wanna see some of the entries into that comp!!!!!! Maybe ya should start it????? That would be a crack up for sure!!!!!

@skip, I thought that it would be the case with the YES Basic that I rode at the Shred, and I actually found that it had good rebound, and it is a soft flex!!!!! That’s why I ended up gettin the Tasman(iac) with even more flex!!!!!

Can not wait to try it out!!!!! Frothin!!!!!  drool

Hehe not a comp, just a thread for a bit of a laugh. I’ll take some pics of my board tonight.  wink

Mizu Kuma - 28 October 2011 01:32 AM

My new ride. . .

DUDE!

The bindings and board look soooooooo pretty together!!!

You’ll be the hottest girl riding in season 2012 for sure!!!

. . . it’s just a shame that the front binding covers up your statement that those Bran Flakes you’ve been eating are working for ya.