The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

Nice to see this thread still going, welcome acid and hi to all, seasons gonna be good!

Hey Banger!!!!! Good to see ya back on board!!!!!  shaka

as promised, my sticks.

on the left a 159 gnu carbon series with ride contraband’s, and on the right my new baby. 154 yes typo with rome 390 boss’

very nice. in what conditions are you going to use each board? I assume the Yes for park and the Gnu for freeride/pow

pretty much thats how its going to go, im going to use the yes for most of my riding(dont get too much pow in aus so thats not a worry!) whilst using the gnu for the days where i know i wont want to hit the park or i nthe case we get a shitload of pow…or even little bit.

DC HKD 160 - LibTech T Rice 161.5 + FLUX Super Diamond Bindings - Burton Custom 162 + Burton Custom Bindings

The Dragon’s Selection
168 Option Shooter (Double Wide)aka: The Cadillac, 160 Never Summer Wide Carbon V Max with Lamar/Burton/Switch/Ride Bindings, 158 Arbor Heritage, and 156 Agression Monty Roach aka: The Crippler

Nice line up dragon!!!!!  shaka

The Crippler!!!!!  LOL

Mizu Kuma - 12 June 2011 12:12 PM

Nice line up dragon!!!!!  shaka

The Crippler!!!!!  LOL

Thanks mate- yea the Crippler turns on a dime, but gets a bit shaky at higher speeds ohh

I guess I should join in!

05 K2 Mix 151 with 08 Burton Freestyle bindings.

Hey snowdragon, that Arbor looks so sick! I love the graphics on their boards. How does the heritage ride? My husband is on a Draft and he absolutely loves it. I would have gotten one as well for this year except it was just a bit out of my price range.

Let’s see board: Ride Machete 158, boots: Vans MAtlock Blue/Gum, bindings: Burton Mission black

The Aussie Quiver

From left: Burton Blender 151 (Michelle’s board), Burton Uninc 152, Burton Joystick 150 (my new baby), Signal Omni 153, Burton Shaun White 155 (retired).

Sweet quiver! Looks like Dan the Yes Man made an apperance on your Uninc LOL

That bastard!  mad