The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

09 Lib Tech Box Scratcher
09 Ride Contraband DFC Bindings
Burton Hails

Burton

94 air
04 Omen
05 Uninc

06 Burton Custom 151
06 Burton C60 Bindings

09 Lib Tech Skate Banana 152
09 Rome 390 Bindings

10 Nitro Sub Pop 152
09 Union Contact Bindings

And finally got new Salomon Maori boots to replacement the crappy 4year old DC “Absolute torture on my wide feet” Boots.

04 Burton Feelgood 52/08 Ride Fever 47
08 Burton Qs
06 Burton Escapades

antt321, how do you find the youngblood stiffness-wise, and as a general ride?

I am currently quiverless, due to the rome anthem i semi-borrowed last year now being used by a friend who is actually in the snow for the season, so i am waiting until i get to canada in november to actually make one, and had this on the “park-ish but not a noodle” list, but was wondering what the thought were from someone who had actually ridden it…

Also have a pair of ‘07 late release Burton Missions with the Cartel straps, and DC Balance boots, both which i only bought at the end of last year as i got them on the very-cheap, as (as i said above) i haven’t had a board since this time last year…so work that out…

ok if people are putting up old boards too

01 157 salomon daniel franck w/98 burton freestyle (first deck i bought)
04 154 burton dominant w/ 02? flux blaise rosenthal
05 156 burton uninc w/ 06 burton cartel ltd and 07 burton p1
08 156 burton uninc w/ 08 uninc est

I ride a 08 GNU b-street 141
08 Cartels RED
Some random deluxe boot
I really want a FYVE park blank.

97 Burton Twin 153 w/ 97 Burton Freestyle Binders

04 Force Glide 163 w/ 02ish Missions

06 Vapor 160 w/ 06 Cartels

08 Uninc 160 w/ 08 Est Binders

bangabain - 29 June 2009 10:40 AM

antt321, how do you find the youngblood stiffness-wise, and as a general ride?

I am currently quiverless, due to the rome anthem i semi-borrowed last year now being used by a friend who is actually in the snow for the season, so i am waiting until i get to canada in november to actually make one, and had this on the “park-ish but not a noodle” list, but was wondering what the thought were from someone who had actually ridden it…

Also have a pair of ‘07 late release Burton Missions with the Cartel straps, and DC Balance boots, both which i only bought at the end of last year as i got them on the very-cheap, as (as i said above) i haven’t had a board since this time last year…so work that out…

Umm.. I find it soft enough to ride on average rails, but Its not soft enough for my personal liking. They are quite comfortable on rails yet could be softer, if it was softer I would defiantly be riding it for longer..

As a general ride, its great, could defiantly be better. But I would personally buy something else, and do some more research before I bring out the wallet.

This space reserved for later

Dave99 - 30 June 2009 05:04 AM

“definitely..definitely”...He said defiantly

Dave99 - 30 June 2009 05:05 AM

“definitely..definitely”...He said defiantly

Ooops, Google Chrome spellcheck = fail lol.

Definitely!

06 vapor/ C60’s
06 fishX/ P1’s
06 SL-8’s

still no need to upgrade

I bought my first Fish because of you. I think it is the 02 model. Still going strong… love that board!

This space reserved for later

I’ve seen that before!
smile