The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Monthly Member Prizes - 2010

Ooh! I could really use a Sandbox helmet!

*Goes to start interesting topics*

I vote for nyteskye for best topic starter, one line story thing is very intertaining!!!!

Good thred bud smile

I’m going to nominate Mizu Kuma for most entertaining member.

Mizu Kuma - 10 July 2010 12:19 PM

Ah what the hell! I’m votin for everyone! (can I do that rider?)

haha I did that last month grin

Cheers for the vote Mizu. I thought that post might get lost in that thread.  :p

For the last month of the contest (September), we have decided that anyone can win the prizes, even those members who have already won in previous months. During the last month, we are making the prize packs larger, and we might even add a couple of categories. Suggestions for additional categories in September are welcome.

I wouldnt norrmally blow someone else’s trumpet but I’d like to nominate snowcrazy for member of the month. Oh my god she wont shut up about this website (making me sign up for it and reminding me that i havent posted in a few days) and those stickers that shes trying to stick everywhere for the photo contest…give me a break woman! We’ll be driving along and she’ll slam on the breaks and say “Do you reckon that would be a good place for a boardworld sticker!” She honestly asked me to stick one on Kevin Rudds office door (obviously before he got kicked out) and Im like, are you serious and she was like it would be amazingly funny and win me the competition….yeah and also lose me my job! So for the love of god, please give her a prize because I cant take much more!! LOL Oh and if she reads this…just jokes baby you totally deserve it and dont make me sleep on the couch!!

thanks for the nomination Mizu - but I’ll have to take a raincheck on it til Sep (hint hint: nominate me then instead raspberry )

I will nominate Mizu for most entertaining member because of this post:

Mizu Kuma - 11 July 2010 09:01 AM

Super Beard… Huh! Level 5? Of the carpark! Welcome to Club Mizu!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Gamblor - 11 July 2010 12:56 PM

thanks for the nomination Mizu - but I’ll have to take a raincheck on it til Sep (hint hint: nominate me then instead raspberry )

haha im in the same boat. thanks mizu!
I like the idea of a all in comp in Sept cool smile

Bigger prizes too! Happy to add a couple of new categories for September, but we need suggestions…

My Nominations for this month atm are:

Mizu Kuma : Member of the Month (he has just gone off tap on here!)
F@tony : Most Entertaining Member (i really enjoy all his photos, but his skier and photoshop efforts had me laughing out loud for a while!)

Mizu Kuma - 12 July 2010 08:47 AM

I vote bdenny4 for her commitment to posting updates from Hotham continually, and retract that vote at the same time due to the fact that I don’t get to spend that much time on the mountain myself!

So just ignore this post and continue on as usual!

I vote for Perisher because I will be there on the weekend!

Look out boardworld, I may get to post some photos for the sohe comp.

Yea, I like both Perisher and Thredders for different reasons… One of my mates in Jindy has a season pass for Perisher and so does the guy thats going down with me so I think it’s a no-brainer. I’ll be hitting up Thredders on the 21st August I think.

I’m gunna have to vote for the bald bear (Mizu Kuma) for just thinking about what he comes up with it just make my time on the toilet go a lot quicker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!