The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What exercise did you do today?

nthnbeachesguy - 30 July 2012 10:07 PM

if it’s flat I just don’t think it’s real hard unless you’re in biggest loser territory.

LOL i Think the guy in my avatar would have a hard time doing it…

nthnbeachesguy - 30 July 2012 10:07 PM

if it’s flat I just don’t think it’s real hard unless you’re in biggest loser territory.

If only I live somewhere flat! I get a stitch walking to/from the bus stop!

i Will be living at my parents again for the next few weeks, i swear its the hilliest place around and i love it, makes runs more exciting!

Now your just weird!

how so?

deanobruce - 31 July 2012 01:36 AM

i swear its the hilliest place around and i love it, makes runs more exciting!

nuff said i thought!

still sick with the horrible cold everyone in Mexico seems to have, so no cycling or gym.  Just making a point of walking up stairs rather than taking lifts etc.  Does getting the crap beaten out of me by my 5 year-old count?

deanobruce - 31 July 2012 12:32 AM

i dont know how you cant exercise! i would prob be hell fat and bored if i did nothing lol

Today consists of;

-100 Double Unders (skipping but rope goes around 2 times per jump) for a warm up
-Power Lifting (deadlift/squat/bench etc)
-Crossfit (a hell of a lot of bodyweight squats, pull ups, Kettle Bell Swings, Clean & Jerk, Handstand Push Ups, Wall Balls with a 9kg medicine ball and last but not least, Burpees

I actually wish I could do that kind of workout at the moment, stuck doing fairly light and controlled free weights.

nthnbeachesguy - 31 July 2012 04:43 AM
deanobruce - 31 July 2012 12:32 AM

i dont know how you cant exercise! i would prob be hell fat and bored if i did nothing lol

Today consists of;

-100 Double Unders (skipping but rope goes around 2 times per jump) for a warm up
-Power Lifting (deadlift/squat/bench etc)
-Crossfit (a hell of a lot of bodyweight squats, pull ups, Kettle Bell Swings, Clean & Jerk, Handstand Push Ups, Wall Balls with a 9kg medicine ball and last but not least, Burpees

I actually wish I could do that kind of workout at the moment, stuck doing fairly light and controlled free weights.

Ah slack, you will get there mate, don’t rush yourself!

ozgirl - 31 July 2012 03:42 AM
deanobruce - 31 July 2012 01:36 AM

i swear its the hilliest place around and i love it, makes runs more exciting!

nuff said i thought!

Touche’

Went for another quick surf this afternoon and played soccer5s again tonight.

I wish I knew how to surf and lived somewhere where it was warm enough and close.

Oh and I had time.

60min cardio & core session for rugby.

owwwwwwwwwww i am cramping up like a#@#@#@#@3 this bastard thread made me do too much!
hahah unlucky!

^ Haha!

Today - C25K, week 1, day 2.

Doing well Tobi. Oz!!! Its only rain. Get out there missy!!

Im the opposite to many so far. I LOVE exercise and do something every day. Now if you met me you’d scratch your head cause I ain’t a petite gal (I sadly love to EAT as much as I love to exercise lol). So Im a strange one. Im fat n fit (but hey I’ve started a new 12 week challenge at my gym and have lost 2.5kg since Saturday). My usual week is PT on Monday mornings (combo weights and cardio), yesterday I did intervals running for 20 mins followed by leg press (210kg rooooar) and squats, lunges and some abs with a medicine ball. Today I have TRX which I loooove. Thursday’s I usually go for a brisk 5km walk and this Friday I have another PT session (which is a make up one) otherwise I would normally do cardio and some weights focused on endurance so lower weight higher reps. I hike most weekends locally and try and do a 15-25km hike once a month.
I used to run 7km a day a weigh a hell of a lot less. Something to aspire to grin