The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

TR- Perisher slush/Charlottes POW 13th-15th July

Poll: Is Crackers too fragile to Snowboard?
Total Votes: 16
Yes, he is brittler then a brittle star.
No, he is as strong as an ox, he just falls of cliffs that will knock even an ox about.
Maybe not too fragile but too unco
He should take up syncronised swimming instead because he looks hot in togs and with a peg on his nose
rider26 - 27 July 2012 10:09 PM

Great stuff so far, CRACKERS. Looking forward to the rest of it. Don’t forget to post the link to this thread into the trip report contest. http://www.boardworld.com.au/trip-report (it doesn’t matter if your TR isn’t complete yet). If you post the link before the end of this month, you can have a second entry for later in the season.

oh thanks! I nearly did a K2 and forgot about that! Although I don’t know if I’ll get to ride again to do another report. maybe though if I am lucky.

How to I edit the poll rider? Every one says its easy but when I try and edit the first post, there is nothing about the poll there…..

Cool crackers!! Your’re keeping us all in a great deal of suspense tho!!!.....

Azz - 25 July 2012 09:22 PM

I am loving this trip report so much already LOL

Crackers, click EDIT in first post and you change whatever you want then smile

Thanks Azz. Took me a while get it done. It is harder then I thought to get a TR done. Much more respect for the people that have done it before now.

silent - 28 July 2012 01:00 AM

Nice TR for a long weekend… shaka

Thanks Silent! you should check out Charlottes sometime. super fun place!

CRACKERS - 29 July 2012 08:11 AM

I WAS gunna do a trip report for my week at perish (2 out of 9 days in now), but after seeing this i mighten bother LOL
What was the go with charlottes and the season pass, i have a perisher season pass

its a totally different resort so you need to buy day passes

Loved your TR Crackers, awesome stuff shaka

Bugger about your knee downer

Surely one day…

CRACKERS - 25 July 2012 11:13 AM

VID 3- The Crash (at least I can got an entry into grab for swag out of this- in the crash section ollie) rendering.
Like I mentioned, I couldn’t use a lot of my footage and some of the stuff I did use is a bit foggy or taken on an iphone.

No vid ??  *shrug*

I wanna see your stack!!! ^_^

That was awesome!

I finally got to read it all grin

shred

Hopefully you can ride again by the Shred??

Great vids and TR mate shaka

Sorry about your leg :/ Hope it heals up quick!!

Thanks antisense!

OZ. I might actually be able to ride at the shred. I don’t think I can play soccer again this season. I’ll have to see how the knee goes.

DylanV - 29 July 2012 09:40 AM

I WAS gunna do a trip report for my week at perish (2 out of 9 days in now), but after seeing this i mighten bother LOL
What was the go with charlottes and the season pass, i have a perisher season pass

Do it! I want to read it!

Got my last little video edit for this trip report added in smile

CRACKERS - 25 July 2012 11:13 AM

VID 3- The Crash (:ollie:),This video is a tad long (sorry bout that), its just one run, the one I wish I didn’t make. I fast forwarded a couple of boring bits, but a left in a few bits of rough footage,  I was tempted to edit a lot especially the groans I made when I hurt myself and after thinking a bit about it I decided it was weaker of me to edit them out than show it. I am slightly surprised I managed to make a few nice turns on the run home even though I had a busted knee, to be honest I don’t remember the run back to the lift even though it was half decent powder.

Is this the new part you added?

Vid won’t work downer