The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Meet the YES Snowboard Team in VIC / NSW

They will also be doing an instore in NSW. Details to come.

Ahh wish I could make it but I work Thursday evening and Erina is a bit of a hike…Next time though for sure!  Anyone planning on going?  Would like to hear some reviews.

This will be sick! I’m going to try make it to ESS Parramatta.

Well done to YES, Ballistyx, and ESS for making this happen!

gonna try and make it to erina on friday. i met rdm, gigi and danny davis at balmoral a few years back for the uninc tour. it was pretty mellow and fun though…not many peeps turned up so i took my uninc in and the guys took turns with sharpies doing signatures and artwork.

Jeremy, try and get them to come to STM.. theres no way id make it to Parra lol

Received an email from Ballistyx today to say that you had to register your interest in attending due to the fact that there was only a limited amount of places.

I’ll be heading down, only around the corner for me. Going to try win that Yes board for my brother, if not I’ll probably buy one.

He wants a rocker. rolleyes

Went down to Ballistyx last night for their event with the Yes Team.
I have to say it was a pleasure to meet DCP, RDM and JPS. Absolute legends. These guys are real cool cats. Was a good night put on by the Ballistyx crew, a few live bands, dj, beer, constantly giving out free gear. I scored a Yes tee, which i got signed, and a beanie. They gave out a couple of snowboards Yes boards that they signed on the spot. One a limited edition that JP painted the bottom sheet himself. Steve from Ballistyx also decided to give out some shoes as well. Got to meet the guys and get stuff signed then watch DCP have a skate in their indoor bowl along with other other rad skaters!
If any of you can get to the NSW dates, I recommend you go and say gday to the boys. As i said…Legends!

I went down to the vic event around 6pm, was good to meet the guys. I spoke to JP for a while about the boards and surfing.

Didn’t win the board, but I did take some photos.

Nice shots of the skating Tayles. In your third photo thats me at the table in white tee and black jeans.

Awesome guys, thanks for the report and photos.

That instore mini ramp setup is sick!

rider26 - 11 May 2010 12:45 AM

That instore mini ramp setup is sick!

x100

Glad it was a great night and spewing I couldn’t get there.
Ballistyx put together some good events/promos.

I like the graphics on the brightly coloured boards in the background.

they have more photos of the Yes team and the night if anyone is interested too.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 11 May 2010 12:40 AM

Nice shots of the skating Tayles. In your third photo thats me at the table in white tee and black jeans.

Haha, no way!