The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Favorite skateboard company???

whats your favorite, mine’s probably alien workshopp

Tough to decide but I do really like Girl decks

girl are awesome

Hmmm hard to choose. Like REAL, Love skating Cliché at the moment. Big fan of Aussie company 24 Skateboards. Great boards, love what they bring to skating

cliche completes are like $30 more than the others in the 1 skateshop in ireland, they must be pretty good

I’ve never heard anyone mention Cliche until now, is it popular?

not very popular, i hadnt heard of it until i saw it on my local skate store’s website, and its more expensive then zero,flip etc..

cliche is a french brand, been around for a little bit.

Currently skating a English brand called Old’e, good decks. Loving the shape.

Four and folklore for shapes and really enjoyed skating Mystery decks.

I saw a few Cliche boards on a website but since I had never heard of it, I didn’t really take a look into it. Complete Cliches were actually one of the cheapest but I wasn’t confident in it. I’ll give it a try sometime. I’d really like to try 24 skateboards, they seem great. I’m waiting for my Plan B to arrive at the moment :D

I have so many but I’ll post a few

Alien Workshop
Habitat
Element
Flip

im liking the enjoi i have at the moment, you have to love their graphics, also i want to hear from someone who has had a P2 deck, do they actually pop higher?

I have a P2 deck, but yet to skate it. Kind of like I want too, but then once I have, will I go back to a full wood deck again. Big conflict thing happening.

i have an alien workshop complete, its good , but the trucks on it seem to get scratched way too easy

jamesskates - 14 July 2012 03:23 PM

i have an alien workshop complete, its good , but the trucks on it seem to get scratched way too easy

Do you mean the colour is scratching off easily or it’s actually wearing away easily?

the actuall truck is wearing away , they are reflex hornet trucks or something

The reflex trucks are a good starting truck but they aren’t a top end truck that will last. More expensive trucks use a higher standard of manufacturing that make the quality a lot better for durabilty. Some companies like Theeve have a titanium mix in the hanger which helps with the durability.
Also what surfaces are you grinding on? Concrete or metal capped ledges?