The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

New skate intro… please watch… thoughts?

We just filmed a couple of intro ideas with Adam Haydec.

Just early ideas but please have a look and give me your thoughts. This intro will be used for our new trick tip series.

Which one do you prefer? Do you think it’s good enough? Would you change anything?

We will add a bangin beat of course.

Password is mizusmells

The thing stinks!!!!!

Even before I watch it!!!!!

To be honest, after watchin it now will people think that the trick in the intro is somehow related to the main vid?????

I dunno????? Should add a tune and follow it up with the trick tip, and see what it looks like together?????

haha it was fun typing that password in.

I think I like the 2nd one better, although its kinda hard to tell without the music over the top!

Like it’s the first time that ya have thought that, cords!!!!!  hmmm

can’t think what you mean, mizu! I just giggled a bit when I typed it, not an evil laugh!

I bet that the lights dimmed, and there was thunder in the distance!!!!!

to me the first trick and pan is my fav, but i wish landed the trick a little cleaner. The second one the pan start is a little jerky at the start and the trick is a little bit more ‘meh’

Maybe, had it zoomed in on the trick after the pan it would look more like intro footage also?????

1st one FTW

1st trick was better but I’d cut it before he jumps up.

2nd video rolls better as he leaves the screen naturally.

Agree with what TJ said!

1st one, cut like TJ said.

If you can reshoot the first so he rolls out of shot, that would be perfect.

I love the password too smile

rider26 - 02 July 2012 11:11 PM

We just filmed a couple of intro ideas with Adam Haydec.

Just early ideas but please have a look and give me your thoughts. This intro will be used for our new trick tip series.

Which one do you prefer? Do you think it’s good enough? Would you change anything?

We will add a bangin beat of course.

Password is mizusmells

Number1 for sure. A flip trick definitely looks better to the masses. Even though the dropin bomb drop is gnarly, prob doesn’t have the coolness to the masses

Thanks for the feedback guys. I think we are organising a re-shoot.

Do you like the way the sticker is in there?

I’m thinking it might be better to have the trick first, drop a heave beat just after he lands, then somehow integrate the sticker/URL.

Thoughts?

I like the sticker placement tbh