The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboarding Trip Report Contest 2012

great job guys. well deserved winners. Definitely an enjoyable contest to be a spectator of!

cords - 22 October 2012 04:31 AM

great job guys. well deserved winners. Definitely an enjoyable contest to be a spectator of!

you should do one, cords.  it sounds like you lead an interesting life and travel widely.

Great fun to read these reports, learn heaps from them, interesting and good fun. Good job from everybody who enters each time. Congrats to all who entered, and to Boardworld for making it happen.

Mudhoney - 22 October 2012 04:55 AM
cords - 22 October 2012 04:31 AM

you should do one, cords.  it sounds like you lead an interesting life and travel widely.

hhaha I have to admit that one made me lol. I feel like my life has been pretty boring, especially this year with doing my masters at uni. Didn’t get to go to NZ this year and only had 5 days on snow in one trip.

Have never been bothered to do a TR just yet - feel like I have to be thinking about it the whole way through the trip, in order to get photos at the right moment etc, and I’m usually far too busy enjoying myself to even want to think about doing it! I’m going to set up a thread for my upcoming northern hemi season in Sweden and try to update it regularly with stories, photos and vids as often as possible….A 5 month long trip report! haahaha
I’ll be doing it mostly for my own memories and maybe a few people will be interested enough to read as well. Will start it when uni is finished! Already jotted down a few ideas for it as a form of procrastination. One week of uni to go!

Congrats guys, all worthy reports smile

Cords, I’ll be loving regular updates about Sweden!

Azz - 22 October 2012 03:13 AM

WOO HOO !!!!  dance

Congrats to the other winners. Loved reading everyones reports.

Pity NBG’s TR from the last weekend couldn’t be entered, it was a winner for sure smile

Hey Honey, errr I mean Muddy, maybe next year we do a BC trip and joint report together wink

TO be honest I don’t think I actually put any TR’s in the correct sections to even be eligible, wasn’t my main priority for them at any rate anwyays.  Congrats to those who did win, well deserved!

Hey, Box Head!!!!!

Seein as though there’ll be a heap of Aussie BW Members goin OS this upcoming season, how bouts a TR Comp for the NoHe trippers?????

Mizu Kuma - 22 October 2012 06:53 AM

Hey, Box Head!!!!!

Seein as though there’ll be a heap of Aussie BW Members goin OS this upcoming season, how bouts a TR Comp for the NoHe trippers?????

Hah I’d be up for that for my January Japan trip. My last Japan trip report took me ages to type up but I like it more than the one I had in this comp.

Having said that I’m hoping this trip is less drama packed than the last which could make for a more boring read!

Congrats guys,

Must mention I really enjoyed NTH TRs as well I think they where really good….

Mizu Kuma - 22 October 2012 06:53 AM

Hey, Box Head!!!!!

I really like that idea. Leave it with us and I’m sure we will come up with something.

Saweet!!!!!

Thanks BW! Congratulations to the Winners grin

The prizes arrived this week.  A huge thanks to BW, rider26 and the sponsors!  Really happy with the gear and can’t wait for next season!

T.Rice Pro 153
Flux RK30 bindings
Burton Poacher jacket

FLUX Yeah!!!!!  shaka

Nice Mud!

I’ve haven’t managed to spend my trip report or member of the week prizes yet!