The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Charlotte Pass

Can anyone give me some feedback on Charlotte Pass?

Are the beginner runs nice and easy going (like Smiggins Holes?)

I have worked up there over two seasons for about 6wks each time. It is pretty small, with only about four lifts from memory and most of the runs are pretty easy. Maybe a bit of a step up from Smiggs but pretty similar. Its fun though and worth the trip for something different.

Which runs in particular did you mean at Smiggs? I can give you a better comparison that way

All the green runs at smiggs. Or even Selwyn.

No one got any answers for me?

Sorry!

It is a great little hill. Can get a bit boring. Wouldn’t want to go for more than a day.

Having not skied Smigs at all I can’t compare but I did compare it to Selwyn.

I think you will enjoy it and should give it a go!

Oh can you ride TBars?

There is only one chair and it is pretty steep at the top, you would get very bored of the chair to mid station (basically one run) if you don’t enjoy Tbars!

Sorry Blizzard. Pretty much what Oz says….its a lot like Selwyn with a few steeper runs. it also has lots of spots to hike to as well. I like it there. apparently since i worked there they also have a little terrain park but ive never seen any pictures or videos of it. when are you thinking of going?

Crackers I wish i was with someone who knew the mtn! Would have loved to have hiked!

Here is the album from mine and Coop day there opening weekend last June.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150284323226480.372164.590721479&type=3&l=9f050f6703