The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Tattoo Thread

Nice!

i got more added to my arm back in Jan, but now they are on the backburner. Set myself a goal of saving $7,500 then i can finish my right arm. The the left arm following another 7.5 g’s (Whistler monies)

far out tattoos are pricey

Wait, thats not what they cost me.

Thats the amount of money i want to save for Whistler before i spend $$$ on ink.

So got a few new additions i havent posted yet.

First up went and got my right arm finished after like almost 2 years.

Then getting my left arm sorted aswell, got 2 more sessions to finish it off, but here is a little gap filler we banged out the other week.

Mate thats some dope work right there!!

How many hours in total??

Im getting my sleeve done early next year. Neo-traditional sail ship, by the chick that owns Iron Mind Tattoo in brunswick heads! Cant wait!

All up my right arm was 3 x 8 hour sessions.

Shit yeh cant wait to see how that turns out!
Im thinking my leg sleeve/sock is going to be nautical/travel themed.

Get covered in those things!! Hahah!!

Haha i think im done after i get my leg and a solid side piece….and maybe a back piece…

Yeah we’ll see how im going after 2 sleeves wink

One colour neo traditional, the other black and grey something?? Haha!

Dean you need more babes on your skin. More babes! You don’t have enough LOL

My misses said the same thing

Started my leg back in 2007, had a few sessions on it then never bothered to get it finished. It’s finally getting finished on Thursday. On Thursday morning i’m also getting a tattoo by Mario Desa while he’s over in London for a few days. I’ll post pictures when they’re done.

Aslong as my visa issues don’t fuck it up, i’ll be getting tattooed by Dan Smith at Captured Tattoo in LA in November. Not sure what yet though.

Got this done by Dan Smith in LA last week.

Bumping this one back!

Anyone got any new ink?? I got a shaka on my right ankle and the word “regular” on my front left ankle at the end of last year.. Couple of novelty ones. Tahnee Claire from Iron Mind Tattoo in Brunswick Heads did them. She has some stella stuff!!

Im going to lock in for another in the coming weeks with a dude in sydney called Chris Veness. He works at Stone and Heart Body Art in Darlinghurst. Looking at getting a world globe tattoo of some description for my love of travel. Placement wise i was going to put it somewhere around my hip/waist area to complement my other side. Cant wait!

My girl went and got a few small ones on her the other day and im going to go in before work today and grab a small piece on my finger. Just 2 overlapping triangles that represent Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. A little reminder of my time spent here, im actually excited about returning to Oz and finishing off my left arm. But that wont be for…well i dont know. Years maybe.