The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Tattoo Thread

Cheers mate, i cant wait to get this glad wrap off and check it out again!

nice one bruz!  rocker

deanobruce - 17 September 2013 07:16 AM

Finally got around to starting my 2nd sleeve yesterday,

I effing love it, easily my fav piece i have. Hopefully going to head back up the GC to continue it in the next few weeks.

Is it a picture of Pink (haha jkz)? Looks good though dude!

Haha nah its my future wifey

Sara Fabel.  thumbsup  drool

Anyone got any fresh ink?

Got a shitlaod of back pay so was keen to get more done on my arm, rang up but he is going away for a month so have to wait till 1st December rage

Think i may go get my nipples pierced instead to bide the time…

Nothing wrong with a nipple ring!! Haha!

Haha a friend of mine is getting hers done and asked if i was keen, thought why the shit not

Nice one Bruz! I got mine done when I was 18. Nearly 10 years on and it’s still hooked!! Haha!

Not looking forward to feeling a needle pierce through both nipples but no pain no gain right LOL

deanobruce - 31 October 2013 03:19 PM

Not looking forward to feeling a needle pierce through both nipples but no pain no gain right LOL

Sounds like one big needle!!  ohh

Only the biggest for me…

I’ve been looking at scarification or branding as an alternative to a tatt.

They can achieve some pretty cool results.

Yeh i like the look of scarification, not entirely sure if i would get it though…

Finally joined the fraternity and got some ink yesterday in Whistler @ Black Ohm Tattoo! I have taken any pics yet but Dave Petko the artist loved it heaps so he took some happy snaps.

http://t.co/TBz8yW2YH6

Already thinking and saving for number 2..