The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Introduce yourself here..

Hey Alex!

Welcome to the site!

Hopefully I will meet you in Whistler when I visit in Jan.!

Hi Alex! Welcome to BW smile

Welcome Alex!!

Alexandraa44 - 05 October 2012 07:00 PM

I already made a couple posts before coming by this, but hey everyone, I’m Alex, I’m 22 and I live in Canada. I also didn’t realize this was a .au site until after I signed up haha. I’m going to be working in Whistler this season, my first time, and I’m super stoked! Glad this forum exists, been getting some great tips/advice smile

Welcome a board Alex!!!!!  shaka

There’s a Boardworld Contingent over in Whistler so you’ll no doubt get some instant buddies there!!!!!

Plus the Owner, Jez (rider26), usually spends the season there with his bride to be, and now expat Canadian Michelle (just giver)!!!!!

Look forward to hearin all about ya upcomin season there!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 06 October 2012 03:40 AM

Plus the Owner, Jez (rider26), usually spends the season there with his bride to be, and now expat Canadian Michelle (just giver)!!!!!

See what happens when you disappear you miss out on all the goss!

Rider is not going to Whis this season

ozgirl - 06 October 2012 06:12 AM
Mizu Kuma - 06 October 2012 03:40 AM

See what happens when you disappear you miss out on all the goss!

Rider is not going to Whis this season

That’s why I said “usually”!!!!!

I knew that was the case when I went to Whistler this Feb just gone!!!!!  raspberry

Michelle told me, cause we skiers hang out and share secrets!!!!!

Welcome to BW Alex smile

Would be awesome to see some of you guys up there!

Welcome Alex, I’ll definitely be back in Whistler this coming season so I’ll see you over there. I’ll be posting up some threads on here in the coming weeks to arrange meet ups and what not so keep an eye out for them.

Hey Girls! I’m h0z, Aka Holly, just signed up, to give me something to entertain myself with while there is no snow! and maybe have a look at the skating /surfing parts too! thinking of giving them both a go again, (only tried surfing once, but used to skate a bit when i was younger, mainly as transport from A to B though..)

What do you girls do in the off season??

Welcome h0z shaka

In the off season I hibernate because I hate summer LOL

welcome hoz!

Mostly just try to surf (but do that all year round anyway) and skate a wee bit. This summer I’m off to the northern hemisphere (Sweden) to ride for the season!

Yo ladies!

My name is Kristin and I am one half of the creators of a brand called Chimp Clothing. I thought I’d get onto this forum and say hello, and start getting amongst!! I have been a skater and a snowboarder ever since I was kid, mainly just to keep up with my big bro at the time but now of course I kick his arse wink Almost a year ago now, I started Chimp Clothing with my partner Ben (benjamin_chimp) and we got ourselves a sweet warehouse where we are currently building an indoor skate park for the local community. It should be finished in the next 2 months which is super exciting!

We are a baby brand, who just wants to share our love for the snowboarding/skating community through our business and the people we meet. We are really stoked to be working the crew at Boardworld on some really cool stuff over the next few months with our Winter range! Please head over to our site http://www.chimpclothing.com.au and check it out! All feedback is much appreciated wink

https://www.facebook.com/ChimpClothingOz
http://instagram.com/chimpclothing

Thanks girls!! Looking forward to an awesome snow season wink

Kris.

Welcome Kris!

Stoked that we have a female on board! Stick around please we need all the help we can get against the boys wink

Thanks!!

Haha, yes!! It’s on, boys! wink