The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Chicks with Stix

ozgirl - 04 June 2012 11:38 AM

Cool! But you couldn’t do the same thing in winter?

You know, I did try to convince both the uni’s, the teachers and the 40 other students going to move it back six months just so I could enjoy the snow and hockey but for some reason they didn’t want a bar of it.

boardergirl - 05 June 2012 06:30 AM

hey are any of you ladies going to the Hotham session?! I’m deciding if I should go.

I’d like to but unlikely due to just getting back from NA the morning of the Saturday session.

Tobi - 05 June 2012 09:20 AM

You know, I did try to convince both the uni’s, the teachers and the 40 other students going to move it back six months just so I could enjoy the snow and hockey but for some reason they didn’t want a bar of it.

Oh cool! you are going with a whole class. I just thought it was some bonus thing you were doing on your own!

ozgirl - 05 June 2012 09:48 AM
Tobi - 05 June 2012 09:20 AM

Oh cool! you are going with a whole class. I just thought it was some bonus thing you were doing on your own!

Ah nup, it’s a whole group going over. 2 weeks of classes and stuff then assessments when we get back.

The whole thing counts as two subjects.

Cool - whats the subject? And what does it have to do with Canada?