The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

that is my latest purchase after my burton slx f4ck3d my life while i was in japow

TJswish - 28 May 2012 11:03 AM

I always buy my sheets / doona 1 size too big. Gives me more sheet to tuck in smile

Freddy and I have a doona each - no one ends up cold that way! I have no idea why more people don’t do that.

Also Ozgirl - did you set come with all those pillows as well? That is a crazy amount of pillows…

cords - 28 May 2012 11:46 AM

I always buy my sheets / doona 1 size too big. Gives me more sheet to tuck in smile

Freddy and I have a doona each - no one ends up cold that way! I have no idea why more people don’t do that.

Also Ozgirl - did you set come with all those pillows as well? That is a crazy amount of pillows…

I haven’t got a Freddy to snuggle up with so I get all the doonas!

cords - 28 May 2012 11:46 AM

I comes with the covers for the European pillows (i have the pillows) 2 x standard pillow cases. Yes I actually get the two purple rectanglar pillows and the one square. Pillow so yep comes with a couple of pillows but not the big ones.

Best thing was the bargain part. It was $111 originally, plus $9.95 postage plus another $7.95 for being oversized postage.

Anyway I was hesitant in buying it, turned off by the postage. Anyway i googled “ezibuy coupons” (yep got it from good old EziBuy) you know how in the states you can find coupons for all most anything? Well i never expected it to work. But it did and i found a free coupons. One was $25 off your purchase! So even with shipping it only came to $103!

Super Stoked!

Also stoked that my posting caused such discussion. I really thought people would ignore it! LOL

I do need to paint my bed room furniture to get it to match/look better. It is this horribly dated stain.

Not sure whether to do a antique white whitewash. Or a solid paint? Similar to the colour that you can barely see behind behind the pillows?

This is the current look (sorry not the best as i was showing of the wall decal for this photo)

Hmmm, I’ve spent sooooo much money lately!! downer
Bought a vacuum cleaner on Sunday (woohoo I hear you say) - the weekend before I bought a couch, brand new tv, new towels and quilt set, cushions for couch, iPod dock, vases - all in the last 3 weeks!!! Eeek

Not to mention season pass and house insurance too!
After all that I backed my car into a bloody fence! More money! rage

I am getting a pair of these

and some outwear for the GF.

Bought this last Saturday.
Cappy the Wondermutt

Will take a pic tonight of the decks I’ve been playing with.

nthnbeachesguy - 28 May 2012 09:39 PM

I am getting a pair of these

and some outwear for the GF.

Sweet as, so we can palm my missus and your missus off together whilst we go shredding?
win/win

Yup sounds good and I might even lash out on a go pro to get some decent footage this time ha ha!

oh i dont know, me standing on that kicker at Northstar with your point and shoot camera provides pretty good quality video

Yep by the time I went off the kicker I was about the size of an ant, actually that probably wasn’t a bad thing, disguised the distinct lack of style and grace.

i was just zooming out to give the viewers an idea of the size of the hit thats all

I hope they have a decent kicker at Perisher early this season, I get the feeling that all that will happen in July which is a write off for me cause of my ear op.