The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Axion shoes

Hey guys, just wondering about these shoes. I had a pair back in the day when I skated and I loved them. I know they disappeared for a while and I was surprised to see them listed @ an online shop. What’s the deal with them? Is Kareem Campbell still associated with them or is it just some big corp that is bringing the name back?

Never heard of them, but lovin the OLYMPUS!!!!!  drool

Not sure, haven’t seen any of them for a while.
I’m looking for some new skate shoes too, not sure which are good though.
I saw the new version of the “Half Cab” at the Bondi Bowlarama. They looked awesome, but I haven’t seen them for sale anywhere.

Axion is still around in the US ...not big here

well, from my research it seems that Kareem is no longer affiliated with them but they seem legit. I looked in my closet though and found that I have a couple of pairs of Circas (one brand new) and a pair of 10 year old Saviers I could wear. Plus the Lakai Kostons I’ve been wearing lately. In other words, too many shoes! I really need to start skating again to thin the herd

I was also suprised to see these shoes again. 10 years ago I had a pair and they were awesome. I thought they were gone, too.

Many Santiago seens to be axion’s best skater at the moment.

I bought the Axion Mandela and it’s pretty awesome.

cool, great to hear! I might gamble on a pair since I can’t try them on. Last time I was in Tokyo they only had up to size 9.5’s!