The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Interchangeable Longboard wheel brands

Hey guys,

I have now designed interchangeable parts allowing riders to customize their boards with Top shelf wheel brands such as - Abec 11, Sector 9, bustin swift and metro express.  Using these wheels on the electric longboards really makes for a sick ride - Check it out!

thanks for watching!

I have a quick question about those electric long boards… if the battery dies can you kick them like a standard board??

I would imagine the motor would still be engaged so you will trying to fight against the drag of the motor and would find it difficult?

The boards roll freely with very little resistance.  This has been a big part of the design.  Check this roll test vid out

wow! your boards look fantastic. just the thing that I have been looking for!

now I am just going to have to save up so that I can afford one.

Thanks LowGuido!  I believe I will be able to get these boards down in price soon as sales go up.  But if you compare to the other electric skateboards out there sell for (lithium models FIIK) $1540 - $1650 and the quality is about half to the evolve board.  This board has been designed as I love snowboarding and surfing and trying to keep the dream alive!

Catchya!