The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Am I the only one who got a Thredbo pass???

Would be cool to hook up with some BW peeps this winter shred

I plan on getting down there as much as I can. Hopefully roughly every second weekend, and usually ride Fri and Sat, and Sun morning if I can be bothered.

I know nearly everyone has Perisher passes (that are in NSW), did anyone out there get a Thredbo pass???

i think there was one or 2 ppl who did.

Yep!

Mizu did, didnt he?

Nope! He is only going for the Shred week…

oh yeh. Any other Ullr crew?

there was a discussion on facebook. Think only Fattima.

Mika did, Not sure if the other ullr boys did.

Yeah fatima did, but Warren and eddie didn’t!!!!!

Pretty sure they have booked a couple of Thredbo stints in though!!!!!

I didn’t cause the Shred was the supposed to be the only sohe trip cause I really want to go back to Japan!!!!!

Now with Baby Mizu movin down to Vic, we might go down to Hotham instead of the Shred????? (I hopefully got away with that completely unnoticed!!!!!)

Ha!!

I might sneak the odd Thredbo pow day in. But it will take a big shift in that company’s operation for me put any money toward them after the way many friends and myself have been treaded.

ozgirl - 30 April 2012 01:40 PM

Ha!!

I’m glad that you found that funny!!!!!  downer

Miz, you distress me with your fine print downer

dan if i can find ppl to go with i am will be at threadbo more then perisha as i have super cheap accommodation at silver brumby, but like i said somewhere else not many of my mates like snow.

Mizu Kuma - 30 April 2012 01:37 PM

Yeah fatima did, but Warren and eddie didn’t!!!!!

Pretty sure they have booked a couple of Thredbo stints in though!!!!!

I didn’t cause the Shred was the supposed to be the only sohe trip cause I really want to go back to Japan!!!!!

Now with Baby Mizu movin down to Vic, we might go down to Hotham instead of the Shred????? (I hopefully got away with that completely unnoticed!!!!!)

stop been a looser dad, i had to beg my boss to let me go, and had to up her shopping bugget when we go usa just to let me go with you guys, since i want to go back to japan next year jan or feb.

Mizu Kuma - 30 April 2012 01:37 PM

notice what?