The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Am I the only one who got a Thredbo pass???

Mudhoney - 01 May 2012 12:32 AM
Mizu Kuma - 30 April 2012 01:37 PM

Now with Baby Mizu movin down to Vic, we might go down to Hotham instead of the Shred????? (I hopefully got away with that completely unnoticed!!!!!)

notice what?

LOL that part in bold.

Don’t have season pass but will be there on first week of Sept for a week with my mob…

Are you coming to the Perisher shred, Silent?

lanox - 30 April 2012 11:21 PM

dan if i can find ppl to go with i am will be at threadbo more then perisha as i have super cheap accommodation at silver brumby, but like i said somewhere else not many of my mates like snow.

Cool man, I’ll keep you posted when I head down there.

Dan83 - 01 May 2012 03:41 AM
lanox - 30 April 2012 11:21 PM

dan if i can find ppl to go with i am will be at threadbo more then perisha as i have super cheap accommodation at silver brumby, but like i said somewhere else not many of my mates like snow.

Cool man, I’ll keep you posted when I head down there.

plz do raspberry

Dan83 - 01 May 2012 03:40 AM

Are you coming to the Perisher shred, Silent?

No :( we leave on last day on same day the Perisher shred begins…
Last year we booked in advance on same chalets on Mountain Vista for mobs - 5 deaf friend families all from Qld!!!

I love Thredbo, but have never actually stayed there, accom is so expensive!!!

It’s not Blizz!!! You just need to know where to look, totally worth it. Look at last years Shred Shed price $130/week.

I think that is the problem, I don’t know where to look shut eye

Try skikaos.com.au

Thanks spaz shaka

But make sure tophone and speak to them. Bruce is the man!

That’s awesome spaz, cheers! Will def look into it! A colleague I use to work with owned one of the Elevations apartments but wouldn’t give mates rates or anything. I guess when it is worth the prices they have you would want people paying the full rates!!!