The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What type of phone do you use?

Poll: What type of phone do you use?
Total Votes: 37
Android
iPhone
Blackberry
Nokia 5110

Just out of pure curiosity, I thought I’d post a poll to see what type of phone we’re all using.

galaxy s2 FTW

deanobruce - 27 April 2012 09:08 AM

galaxy s2 FTW

+1 /thread

I’m so proud of you all right now. Android FTW. I’m currently using an HTC Desire S, but I plan to get the Samsung Galaxy S III when it comes out soonish. It’s apparently being revealed early May for a May 22nd release.

still using old iPhone 3GS.  Will decide on best upgrade when both the Galaxy S3 and the new iPhone are out.

Mudhoney - 27 April 2012 09:48 AM

still using old iPhone 3GS.  Will decide on best upgrade when both the Galaxy S3 and the new iPhone are out.

I say S III because it uses Android and not iOS raspberry

That’s because the iPhone users are still waiting for Siri to show them how to post in this thread tongue wink

I actually imported my GS2 a few months before it was available in Australia and I’ve not seen any other phone released in that time that has interested me. Its not perfect but its pretty bloody good!

I really hope Samsung scrap touchwiz for the GS3 as it completely ruins the ICS experience.

gayphone i mean iphone hate it.

drc13 - 27 April 2012 09:52 AM

That’s because the iPhone users are still waiting for Siri to show them how to post in this thread tongue wink

I actually imported my GS2 a few months before it was available in Australia and I’ve not seen any other phone released in that time that has interested me. Its not perfect but its pretty bloody good!

I really hope Samsung scrap touchwiz for the GS3 as it completely ruins the ICS experience.

just change it from touchwiz to other louncher pro or some others not hard

iPhone user and proud of it raspberry

syncs with my iPod, itouch, iPad, iMac (27”), Macbook Pro perfectly.

Oh, I forgot, and our Apple TV cheese

lanox - 27 April 2012 09:57 AM
drc13 - 27 April 2012 09:52 AM

just change it from touchwiz to other louncher pro or some others not hard

Yeah I know I’ve run go launcher since day one. My point is though ICS in stock Google form is sleek/simple/fast. But because of touchwiz you have to run a third party launcher which isn’t as nice as stock ICS.

One of the main features of ICS was a uniform interface between android phones/tablets. Stock ICS on my Xoom is great I just wish I could say the same thing with the GS2.

Android Motorola Shartphone!!!!!

Will UPGRADE to an iPhone in august!!!!!

and before you ask, I, along with chucky and Mizu, are Steve Job’s love children dance

Azz - 27 April 2012 10:03 AM

and before you ask, I, along with chucky, are Steve Job’s love child dance

Can I be the adopted one?????  long face

Azz - 27 April 2012 10:03 AM

and before you ask, I, along with chucky, are Steve Job’s love child dance

I was about to say! I bet you bought his autobiography as well raspberry