The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

CASI level 1

Gonna take my CASI level 1 next week March 30th-April 1st. Hopefully it’s gonna turn out good.

good luck!

Good luck bro!

Best of luck, Rico. Let us know if you have any questions before or during the course.

Yeah good luck Rico. I reckon you are gonna be right on top of it, you were riding awesome today.

Thanks a lot guys! :D

Good luck mate!

GOOOOOOD luck mate!

You should be sweet

You’ll shit it in, skip!!!!!

Remember, just be the board, be the board!!!!!

its all in the hips, its all in the hips

Yeah, Like deano said!!!!! Hopefully Jeremy hasn’t been coachin ya like that!!!!!

We had a bonding experience on the t-bar today.  red face

rider26 - 25 March 2012 07:40 AM

We had a bonding experience on the t-bar today.  red face

Will skip need some form of counseling now?????

who was the t-baree and who was the t-barer?

I’m just a little worried about the teaching part, but hopefully should be fine.

Good luck, Skip.

I’m sure you’ve been given lots of tips! but here’s some more!

Teaching part is usually the scariest bit, so when it comes your turn, don’t be afraid to stop and think about your next move for a while - the examiners understand it’s all new and you need to think about it!
Also don’t be too worried if you miss something out of your teach, your examiner will pick up on it and usually ask you at the end if you missed something/what you would change. Or you can pop it in yourself that you should have done ‘this’ at ‘this’ point, and then carry on with it.

Raise your voice, put on the enthusiasm, and when there are ‘quiet’ points ask questions like “Is everyone warm?” “Where do you feel it most when you do ‘this’ movement?” and have some jokes ready etc. It’s all part of making the atmosphere, and you will get great points!