The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Bushings

What brand of bushings do u use?
Hard, medium or soft?

I just went through a bunch of different types of bushings trying to find some that worked in my new trucks without biting.
For some reason my old trucks and old bushings are the best thing ever?? Go figure?

Anyway I want to use my new trucks so I got some Bones Hardcore Bushings.
SO GOOD. The rebound is awesome.

I haven’t tried every type of bushings but these are the best i’ve tried by far.
What are you rolling on?

Just the stock ones in D2s are dope man. Ive never really been bothered to change bushings on my other boards. Is the change that big??

They will be Bones anyway TT.

The trucks I just got off a mate are ventures. Pretty sure he put bones in them too. Loose, but man, the reboud is rad. Dont know how I skated with my Irons tight before I lost them

Ok. Yeah well loose is the way to ride man raspberry until you get wheel bite heaps bad and eat it

I’m rolling with these yellow bushing that came with my Thunders. Man, they’re awesome. Not too tight and not too loose.

Yeah the bones bushings are awesome, the rebound is the best part of them. The other thing with bushings is also the shapes of them can change how they perform. I will try and do an article for you guys about that side of it.

Bones hardcore bushings are the best! Great rebound, turning and they dont stick to one side. I prefer the medium ones cos u can hav it really tight and loose.

i just ride the ones that came with my dyrdeck ghost complete!

Bit by bit the longer you skate the more you will find that you enjoy skating certain ways. This will lead you too fine tuning your complete and become pretty specific about what you want to skate. Enjoy trying new stuff especially bushings, they will change the way you think about trucks.

I’m going to change my Venture ones they are just so stiff. I need to try out some of those Bones or Doh Doh’s I hear they have a good squish to them.

If you want your Ventures to skate pretty much the same as they are now but with a bit more turnablitiy go with the Doh Dohs just because they will rebound the same. How heavy are you bkrton?
Other than that the Bones are awesome they will just turn more because of the shape of the bottom bushing.

I weigh 75kgs…Might go for the Bones then. What do you think CJ?

Are your ventures lows or mids?
Reason I ask is because you need to sometimes do adjustments to the bushings if they are lows. Doh dohs also do a low bushings if you need.
Go for the medium in the bones if you want them to turn and rebound. Definitely a good choice it is what I skate. If you can’t get a hold of them try the yellow or red doh doh’s. They are a good for your weight as well.

They are mids I ride. Thanks for the help Jedi Skate Master CJ :D

Problem is not my young apprentice. Beware of the force of the new bushings.

LOL Rider, change his title “Skate Expert” to “Jedi Skate Master”