The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Skateboarding Photography Contest 2012

corey187 - 21 April 2012 02:31 PM

could someone tell me why my images aren’t being posted right, I know I’m probably doing it wrong.

Help a brother out

Hey Corey,

I fixed your images for you. You almost got it right. In the first bracket lose the “.” - you want it to to just be [img] not [.img]

Also, the URL you used isn’t the actual image URL. For example, you used:

/

That’s the URL of the page the image is on. You need to click on the image and the full sized version will appear. You then need to right click on the actual image and select something like ‘Copy Image URL’ or similar (depending on your browser). This will give you the URL:

Use this URL between the [img] tags. If you click the link above, you will see that only the image opens. Please feel free to click ‘Edit’ on your post that I fixed up and you’ll see exactly how I did it.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Sick shots by the way! shaka

Alright that helped heaps man, thanks bro!

and cheers! ;D

Posting this one a little larger than usual, only because it was meant to be viewed large. Corey Young, back smith, Pyrmont. 21/4.

Corey Young - Back Smith

Have a bit of a halfpipe theme today haha but yeah.

Anthonie Fox Bumps a fakie Indy at Chalk Drive (22/04/12)

Ben Newmarch Feeble Fakies the Backyard Mini (22/04/12)

Anthonie Fox Switch Blunts the Backyard Mini (22/04/12)

walker - 22 April 2012 04:20 AM

Posting this one a little larger than usual, only because it was meant to be viewed large. Corey Young, back smith, Pyrmont. 21/4.

Corey Young - Back Smith

Such an amazing shot! Well done

TITLE: Ryan Helm, Lein Disaster
TAKEN: 21.04.12

TITLE: Noah Fuzi, BS Mute Grab
TAKEN: 21.04.12

TITLE: Ryan Helm, BS Nose Grind
TAKEN: 22.04.12

So trying to hit up the streets more! And out of our lame local haha

Paul Cowan flies down the Harlaxton Double with an Ollie (25/04/12)

Good to see you hitting up the streets more often! We need more street stuff on here!

This is another back smith, I know, but he’s just so good at them! He does other tricks too I swear…

Back Smith - Corey

Corey Young, back smith, Pyrmont, 22/4.

Sorry about the lurkers, there was nothing I could do.

Haha I’m trying my best. We just lack the spots, we spend like all day lurking out old junk yards and shit and found nothing. But yeah, I’m slowly get some decent photos haha

That back smith could never get old, just look at it… steeezy

Izacal Smith Fs Pop-Shuv
Burnie Beach

Jordan Latoa Rollin’
Burnie, Tasmania Skate park

“Dorr Greenwood”, Los Altos Skate Park, All Nations Skate Jam, Albuquerque, New Mexico,April 29

“Len Yazzen”, Los Altos Skate Park, All Nations Skate Jam, Albuquerque, New Mexico,April 29

“Len Yazzen”, Los Altos Skate Park, All Nations Skate Jam, Albuquerque, New Mexico,April 29

“Flip” Los Altos Skate Park, All Nations Skate Jam, Albuquerque, New Mexico,April 29

Los Altos Skate Park , All Nations Skate Jam, Albuquerque, New Mexico,April 29

walker - 22 April 2012 04:20 AM

Corey Young - Back Smith

Dude on the swingset “man this swing suck’s, I gotta get a skateboard and ditch my little sister”.

Cool photog’s appreciation photo. Liike!

crzyamazing - 06 May 2012 01:39 AM

“Dorr Greenwood”, Los Altos Skate Park, All Nations Skate Jam, Albuquerque, New Mexico,April 29

I don’t know why but I love this shot.