The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Hey guys,

Welcome to Boardworld!

Introduce yourself hereā€¦

Enjoy smile

how goes it?

Hi Boardworlders,

The site looks great!

Hey Guys,

How do you think the season is going to be? Good early snow..

We can only hope

Yeaaaaaaah it’s going to be sick! Can’t wait to get down there.

Same…. Champing at the bit to get back on snow

When are you hitting the snow?

Hi There from Canada..I want to wish you guys all the best on your new website..

Just in time for the SoHe season…get it on…

Special shOUT OUT to Middlefinger Jeremy…Props Bro

Hi all, good to see a new site up and about.  Early snow looks great- hope its a good season.

A “Servus” from Europe! Hello everyone!

I’d add that it might be good to keep a running tally of how many countries / locations are represented here. I know this is an Aussie site, but there are probably people from all over the world who will come over here.

So Deutschland representin’, which is an Alpine country, even though it’s just a tiny portion of the far south of the country.

Yo kids!!

Site looks epic Jeremy.. Cant wait for more features..

Chillin in whis town still.. However getting ready to leave for the more sunny shores of Florida! Chyeh!

Snow season looks like its well on its way back home! Fresh dumps!

Get ya shred on!

a big wats up from christchurch, nz. the site is looking sick, im frothing for a day riding cos im sitting at zero days this year, thanks to exams.. 9 days until i can ride tho, yeow! fingers crossed for some pow

ummm, season just ended here.

There is a dry slope or something that is soon to open about an hour away, and I’m hoping to land a job there doing something. Teaching or patroll or something, just as long as I’m in my boots and on my board.

mount p already open, thats a good sign…didnt open until mid july last season i think?

hope the snow keeps coming!

My first post . . .this is all very exciting