The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sälen, Sweden

The attached link has pics of all the features in the pink park at Lindvallen (just one of the areas) and one of the parks in the resort of Sälen in Sweden.

I’m hoping to do the season ‘12/‘13 there. I would froth being able to ride this park regularly. Everything looks so well built & lots of fun stuff to play around on and try new things on!

Sälen isn’t much for freeriding but is more a family style resort and have really stepped it up with their parks in the last few years. One of the other areas of the resort has arguably the biggest and best jumps in sweden every year.

Take a look!

http://www.freeride.se/blog/salenparks/12079_pink-park-pa-48-bilder/

Wow, that looks like a super fun park! Props to them for putting in so much effort with the features.

Geez, they really went all out!!!!! I have never seen so many features in one spot!!!!!

And what Swedish terrain park wouldn’t be complete without a Volvo!!!!!  LOL

haha yes mizu - just need to put a saab in there too, somewhere & complete the graveyard of swedish cars!

I wish australian resorts would really pick up their game with their parks so they were similar to this.

. I’m a complete kook but I love riding park and I’m sure I’d improve a lot if I did a season there. The resort has a massive hotel called Experium which has a waterpark and one of those flowrider (non-barrel versions) things like they have at wet-n-wild. I’m definitely gonna throw my hat in the ring for a job working there. Snowboarding by day and working there in the evenings sounds like a fun kind of season to me!

That park looks SICK. Id say i would actually hit less then a third of it though.

I counted 24 of those features that I’d either hit straight away or do so with a week or so of practice. Not sure about the jumps - some definitely look too big for me but they look really fun & I’d hope to be able to work up to a few of them! I just hope we can organise jobs from here so we can find out!

I’d most likely hit every one of those features!!!!!

Mostly the down ramps/bits that ya not supposed to hit!!!!!  sick

i would go mental in that park… not saying i will land everything but i will sure as hell give it a nudge!

That park is the worst

the whole park is built for skiers, theres at least two better parks in Sweden

haha built for skiers? I don’t care who its built for, it looks sick is well built & has tonnes of features.

Here is a vid of two of their snowboard instructors riding it.

http://vimeo.com/37625485

Troutface - 29 February 2012 01:12 PM

That park is the worst

hahahahaha - I read this again. It may be many, many things, snappy tom - but the worst is definitely not one of them!

I just got happy in the pants looking at that jump line shot.

cords - 29 February 2012 10:32 PM
Troutface - 29 February 2012 01:12 PM

That park is the worst

hahahahaha - I read this again. It may be many, many things, snappy tom - but the worst is definitely not one of them!

he has actually ridden it though!

and? still not the worst park.

not for skiers