The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Feedback on my riding please

Hey guys,

Got a couple of seasons under my belt now and looking for areas to improve. Had a crack at the park for the first time yesterday and got some footage from my effort today (below).

Feel free to criticise guys, any feedback is appreciated:

http://youtu.be/6GZubw9JE_k

Snort!!!

Yeah, follow the park etiquette rule by waitin ya turn!!!!! There was a dude at the sign right before ya burnt him!!!!!

Haha nice one.

Very cool vid btw.

you read well

You should really tuck those flapping loops into your pants, you goose. So much to learn… teacherboy

cabletieperformance - 24 February 2012 12:26 PM

you read well

That’s what I was thinking when I saw the “Feedback on my reading please” thread title.

Well, that and the fact that Boardworld isn’t the place to be asking advice on reading - that’s what the Center For Kids Who Can’t Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too is for!!!

What are you talking about?

Hehe, spoilsport, you changed it.  tongue wink

Yeah, that’s why I commented about the park etiquette sign!!!!! Didn’t even bother to try and read it!!!!!

Man you had me going there.  I was gonna hand in my BW membership after watching that, til I realised who it actually was.

Argh! I have no idea how many times I’ve watched that…its awesome. Everything is so smooth and stylish.

Almost as big an achievement in the filming as it is in the riding. Follow cam (especially at high speeds into jumps etc) is so freakin’ hard! Keeping the rider in frame all the time isn’t easy.

Yeah, I second that!!!!!

The camera work is unreal, and would take a whole lotta skill in itself!!!!! With little or no recognition either!!!!!

What the hell! He’s good in the pipe too!
I’ve never seen him ride pipe before.

It should also be noted that this footage is from 2009. I know he did another top-to-bottom run at Northstar in 2010 (it was in the movie Black Winter, I think) at least but can you imagine how much he’s improved in 3 years of riding? would love to see a new one - total freakkkk!

a good friend of mine just got hold of a copy of this years standard films movie, he said that torsteins part is really short and mostly just pow riding shots….he reckons eric jackson has a banger though…..