The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

How Tight Are Your Trucks?

They are HOT HOT HOT.
D2’s are good cause they come with bones bushings, the lites are awesome too with the hollow kingpin but I change the bushings to bones straight away.

D2’s are so good and if you have them like pretty loose they respond so well. Also they are solid as and takebavwhile to get like grinding grooves in them ( I think that’s what they are called). Also what size wheels are you guys riding though. Cause wheelbite for me is hard to get unless I’m stalling/grinding on a ramp.

Ok, I definately need new trucks! I loved my Irons, but they have gone into a blackhole somewhere in berwick never to be seen again with the rest of my board!! downer

So keen on D2’s Which model do you recommend? The D2 Artos are apealing to me. I ride a 8” deck. What size should I go? I think my Irons were 5 (7.75).
Mids be ok with 54mm wheels (definatley need new ones too. Will discuss in other thread, SPF sounds perfect)

yeah the Arto’s are sweet man. i think mine are the ones for a 8” board. ive ridden them with 54 STFs and they were sweet as. would definately invest in a pair if i was you

When you are skating 8 inch boards you want to skate the 5.25. I think the Arto’s are 5.25.
Get them I say, get them.

Sweet. Cheers for the help guys. I will be getting some. Just wait for some $$ to come in. Got some big bills this month. For the time being a mate is selling me a spare set of indys with wheels and bearings for $40 to get me through

Loose as a goose with Bones medium bushings. Gives the best feeling bombing hills or carving.

i just got new trucks a week ago, they’re Thunder King Of Trucks II 147 High Red & Blue Skateboard Trucks and they go pretty loose but every time i tighten them they come loose again and fall off. i like them really loose. Does anyone have any advice on having my trucks loose without them falling off??